Possible Britney x "Apple Pie" Lyrics

Bxnes

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

Britney taking a Bebe Rexha throwaway after lipping her “live” vocals of Rexha’s verse on Me Myself and I at the VMAs? :cackling:

Paying it forward I guess :nynod:

I thought an “insider” from another place had said that we’d be hearing a demo with 5ah vocals leaking very soon... :nochillbrit:

The lyrics don’t sound like a britney song, making a guy wait? That’s not really her thing. But it matches up with all this apple/apple tree stuff. And we know she took a little mix throw away once, why not a bebe one I guess. And if she reworked the lyrics maybe there’s now something about forbidden fruit in there. 

Lets looks at it this way, the hold it against me demo wasn’t very good and then the final came out and blew us away. Maybe they’ve reworked the song enough to be good, it’s not bad so it has potential. Well idk it’s better than pretty girls at least.  

11 hours ago, Bxnes said:

What do you think?

I wish y'all would stop and relax until B tells us something is coming.. all this made up bologna is getting so annoying. 

Like that notes thing talking about how Cardi B turned down Britney.. come on. She's taking songs from everybody and their mother and you think she'd turn down BRITNEY? Stop. Relax wait.. something is coming.

Sorry but this song can't be Britney's...

1)it is 1 year old and I don't think Britney would sing such a old song 

2)there is no "pie" reference in the lyrics. Even one of the staff that asked on Twitter "which pie flavour do you like the most?" It really puts the main emphasis on the word pie

3)rexha said that she is gonna release this song as a promo single, not for the album 

4)even if the song is this, I think Britney would have changed at least 50% of the lyrics knowing this song is an unfinished demo...

Archived