Possible Britney x "Apple Pie" Lyrics

Bxnes

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Damon said:

Do you literally only ever log on to post bullshit Twitter rumours? Part of me is starting to think it's probably you running these accounts :ririshade2:

Well I can confirm I don’t have the time to run a petty “insider” accounts but :uknowit:

This whole apple theme had better be fake please... there’s no way a song called apple pie or apple tree can work for her after all the flopping and messy music :jlostare:

Forbidden fruit makes more sense but still...it all sounds so predictable... :yasqueen:

29 minutes ago, Damon said:

Do you literally only ever log on to post bullshit Twitter rumours? Part of me is starting to think it's probably you running these accounts :ririshade2:

But rumors are fun, just to laugh at or disagree with... if you don’t like them then you should ignore them. I don’t think @Bxnes owns any of those accounts...

8 minutes ago, Damon said:

'Petty' yet you insist on posting every 'petty' tweet :brityawning:

Among others.... 

That cus I enjoy talking about this stuff! This place has been dry asf and is constantly talking bout boring things. I just tried to spice it up a bit! 

By petty I mean I don’t waste my time on Twitter - I have real life things to do as well and being on Twitter doing insider stuff is just not a great job or hobby etc. You get me? 

Petty was probs the wrong word to use

6 minutes ago, Bxnes said:

That cus I enjoy talking about this stuff! This place has been dry asf and is constantly talking bout boring things. I just tried to spice it up a bit! 

By petty I mean I don’t waste my time on Twitter - I have real life things to do as well and being on Twitter doing insider stuff is just not a great job or hobby etc. You get me? 

Petty was probs the wrong word to use

Sorry- I think it's just my time of the month. I'm feeling irritable. 

:wontcry:

Just now, Damon said:

Sorry- I think it's just my time of the month. I'm feeling irritable. 

:wontcry:

No don’t be sorry! 

I understand where you are coming from, totally!!!

we gotta stick togther in the B-Army - no need to fight :hugs:

41 minutes ago, timito said:

I actually like it and I can imagine Britney singing it. I don't think I will be disappointed if that was the song. People need to chill. 

I agree. It’s not that bad and suits Britney perfectly. Also it’s like advice from an older, wiser woman- which Brit is now. Way less cringe than a song about slumber parties IMO.

Are they ******* serious with that song??:decisions: 

I mean.. she seems embarrassed to sing oops i didnt again nowadays which is iconic btw and she's not embarrassed to release THAT song to the world??? A 36 year old woman PLUS an icon (if she's admit it or not) :wontcry::bthink:

What else can we expect from her?:wtf:

Its just a demo i know but we can hear the 90% of the song anyway.:overitkbye:

Archived