BRITNEY JEAN IS BETTER THAN GLORY.

DignifiedLove

1 minute ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Still... "Glory" remains some of her best work. :rihannayas: It's like "Rebel Heart". An incohesive mess, but seperately 80% of the songs are great. :mj: These days, the only songs that I skip if they ever come on shuffle are "Hard to Forget Ya", "Coupure", "Clumsy" and maybe "Invitation" if I'm not in the mood for it. :nynod: Yes, I even listen to "Private Show" and "What You Need". :katycream:

Justice for Clumsy :katybelt:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Ouch edgy.

But nahh,all of ur posts are nonsense,and not worth of reading 90% of the time :makeup:

That's not what the Exhale consensus thinks sweets. I am single-handedly responsible for reviving Exhale TWICE over the last 3 years and continue to provide QUALITY content during a time when this place was in dire need of an amelioration. wKySbEM.gif You on the other hand have proven in just one thread alone, how trash and disposable your opinions  are as you now hold the honors of worst taste of all time on Exhale. wKySbEM.gif Hope that wasn't too much for your puny, pea-sized brain to handle. 

Off you go now, roach. wKySbEM.gif 

Archived