• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DignifiedLove said:

giphy.gif

Lolololol

i loved me sum xtina on drag race szn 10 gaggg lol

but that’s off point Anyho 

ppl should give bj a chance it’s more put togther than glory. Nothing speculative but not as bad as ppl make it seem...I love glory tho for her range of vocals not herd on bj..but there’s a random *** French song on thier which Is great I love it but sooo random  like the dj mustard japan song ..why not promote these songs or do something idk try n get some buzz from it why do something different to have no one know about it ..except her hardcore fans...especially a dj mustard song whose a well known hip hop producer like ughhhhg.. or CE which is such great artistic developement on britney for glory singing in french  that was not showcased and pretty much a a missed opportunity that was not pushed or presented to audiences smh n that’s a real shame. :(

Bj had great decent radio friendly not to trendy bops. Glory did 2 but more on the trendy side.. n glory was released late like change your mind sounded like a Justin Bieber song from the previous summer. I just forget bc he had so many jungle fever carribean  beats or whatever lol.

2 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

Glory was stale and didn't showcase any artistic growth.

I have to disagree. She really did play around with different sounds. Which is something that, to me, is very Britney. Her unreleased songs, at least some of them, have that experimental sound too. Yes let's agree that glory is a little like a product of its time. But BJ was a product of its time and the overall production of it was just awful. And let's not even get into the myah tradegy :wyd: lyrically the album was alright, but that's it. Bj didn't showcase any artistic growth, just saying. 

Britney made glory her own. It represents her current self which is  not all about the high tempo dance songs. And if that's not artistic growth, then I don't know :girlwhat:

8 minutes ago, BritneyBitchY'all said:

I have to disagree. She really did play around with different sounds. Which is something that, to me, is very Britney. Her unreleased songs, at least some of them, have that experimental sound too. Yes let's agree that glory is a little like a product of its time. But BJ was a product of its time and the overall production of it was just awful. And let's not even get into the myah tradegy :wyd: lyrically the album was alright, but that's it. Bj didn't showcase any artistic growth, just saying. 

Britney made glory her own. It represents her current self which is  not all about the high tempo dance songs. And if that's not artistic growth, then I don't know :girlwhat:

Ok fine, I take that back. Coupure Electric and Change Your Mind were very experimental for Britney's standards.

HotCrop3.gif

Archived