Jessica Simpson - The Eternal Shadow of Britney Spears & Christina Aguilera

If I had to choose, I’d rather have Jessica’s life lowkey lol. She has her husband who loves her, her kids, she’s still super rich, found a way to keep making money after the music wasn’t happening and didn’t have to go through a very public and embarrassing breakdown to get these things. Yeah she was overshadowed, but she is really a talented singer and I’m sure she’s not wishing she had Britney’s life at all lol. Yeah Britney became the legend but at what expense honestly :-/ 

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

If I had to choose, I’d rather have Jessica’s life lowkey lol. She has her husband who loves her, her kids, she’s still super rich, found a way to keep making money after the music wasn’t happening and didn’t have to go through a very public and embarrassing breakdown to get these things. Yeah she was overshadowed, but she is really a talented singer and I’m sure she’s not wishing she had Britney’s life at all lol. Yeah Britney became the legend but at what expense honestly :-/ 

yeah she is a succesfull busniness woman and doesnt have to worry about her brand and not looking as pretty as sue used to or not singing like she used to or dancing.... ets. Its funny how she was considered a dumb bimbo but in the long run her career choices were smart.

3 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

yeah she is a succesfull busniness woman and doesnt have to worry about her brand and not looking as pretty as sue used to or not singing like she used to or dancing.... ets. Its funny how she was considered a dumb bimbo but in the long run her career choices were smart.

Exactly. Though I do think if she came out today, she would have had more success being an Adele type of artist. Just belting out good songs instead of being forced to be some skinny pop star. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived