OMG! Has anyone ever seen this behind the scenes footage of "Stronger"?

DignifiedLove

I was browsing YouTube for some old Britney videos on TRL and came across this 10-second gem. Thought I'd post for those who haven't seen it.

:shake: What I'd do for some more behind the scenes footage of "Goder". Someone hit up MTV and tell them to leak all the unreleased Britney footage they have. A DREAM. :tifftear:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

I was browsing YouTube for some old Britney videos on TRL and came across this 10-second gem. Thought I'd post it since I doubt many, if any, have seen it before. 

:shake: What I'd do for some more behind the scenes footage of "Goder".   Someone should hit up MTV studios and tell them to leak the full thing. :tifftear:

OH MY GOD, she looks STUNNING!!!!! :crying2::gobaby:

14 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

I was browsing YouTube for some old Britney videos on TRL and came across this 10-second gem. Thought I'd post it since I doubt many, if any, have seen it before. 

:shake: What I'd do for some more behind the scenes footage of "Goder".   Someone should hit up MTV studios and tell them to leak the full thing. :tifftear:

well yes I have...I watched TRL live when I'd come home for school everyday. I remember MTV making it a big deal before they aired the Making The Video episode cuz it's the "hottest Britney's every looked" 

Archived