Sunset Fantasy photo reminds me of

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, over-protected-life said:

Image result for mariah carey me i am mariah photoshop

mariah did it too

i was going to mention this, but mariah's pics a) still looked more professionally done and artsy than the SSF photo, and b) mariah reused these pics for one short album era, whereas weve gotten probably half a dozen phtoshoots between pom, intimate, private show, and glory that are consistently reused for perfumes years after.  

3 hours ago, over-protected-life said:

Image result for mariah carey me i am mariah photoshop

mariah did it too

i don't know if this is legit. it's very possible since they do look almost identical... but if you look at her mouth, her top and bottom teeth are a little spaced out on the me i am mariah cover, where as on charmbracelet, her top and bottom teeth appear to be touching. and if you look at smaller details like her eyelashes and her the reflection in her pupils, they don't appear to be the same. i honestly just think that her album covers are so heavily retouched they kind of all start to look alike (no shade intended - mariah is a legend). it's also possible that they maybe just did a "frankenstein" and pieced together a bunch of different photos, hence the different mouths.

Archived