[POLL] WILL BRITNEY EVER HEADLINE THE SUPERBOWL?

BritintheZone

[POLL] WILL BRITNEY EVER HEADLINE THE SUPERBOWL?  

121 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its ironic to me how "badly" people want britney to headline the SB, i support it however in this day and age (unless its perfectly executed) she's is going to get annihilated by the 50%+  of the GP and the media for not singing live or dancing like she used to blah blah blah, i'm perfectly fine with currentney but she has a lot of haters out there and the SB isn't exactly her territory for being praised

I wish she did. 

But I know if that day comes, they're gonna find a way to ruin it. Maybe when she enters a FFney 2.0 era or something like that, THAT's when she'll finally decide to headline the Super Bowl Halftime show. Or when she gets out of shape, or she'll choose a horrible setlist, or she'll have hundreds of guests and she'll be there for like 5 seconds, or Beyoncé will appear in the middle of the show to perform a medley of all of her discography.

I mean, I'll be here for it anyway, but yeah, I don't think she will ever do the Super Bowl we all once dreamed of.

But being totally honest, I think she'll never do it to begin with.

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I wish she did. 

But I know if that day comes, they're gonna find a way to ruin it. Maybe when she enters a FFney 2.0 era or something like that, THAT's when she'll finally decide to headline the Super Bowl Halftime show. Or when she gets out of shape, or she'll choose a horrible setlist, or she'll have hundreds of guests and she'll be there for like 5 seconds, or Beyoncé will appear in the middle of the show to perform a medley of all of her discography.

I mean, I'll be here for it anyway, but yeah, I don't think she will ever do the Super Bowl we all once dreamed of.

But being totally honest, I think she'll never do it to begin with.

Why are you so negative :kyliecry:

you were one of the positive members :kyliecry:

no hope on exhale :kyliecry:

I answered ‘yes’ on this poll because I think she will “headline” but she’s said herself if I’m not mistaken in an interview a year or two ago that it’s too big & important of an event to do herself. She said she’d have to do it with another headliner or something along those lines. So I said yes because I think she would be a “co-headliner” which is more than just a surprise guest.

24 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

Why are you so negative :kyliecry:

you were one of the positive members :kyliecry:

no hope on exhale :kyliecry:

lol it's just that I'm at work

nah, it sounds negative, but I'm really not being negative, I'd enjoy it anyway even if it was a mess, because my motto is "nothing can be as bad as VMAs 2007" so I'm always here for anything. I'm just conscious that it will never be as good as we would want it. We always dream of a Super Bowl performance, but I'm sure we all picture something as if it was 2001ney performing, but we know that won't be the case.

It's like how we always dreamed of Britney being back at the VMAs, and she finally did it in 2016, and it was good, but not as spectacular as we would've wanted. 

Archived