Any good other DVDs?

MmmDani

1 hour ago, Pinky98 said:

To be fair FF was actually a very well put together show with a great continuous theme!

however, the only thing that let it down was Britney’s performance skills. It needed more attitude. She needed to do the original Boys breakdown, do the Slave choreo PROPERLY, TTWE choreo PROPERLY, original Toxic choreo. That’s the only things that needed changing tbh 

Okay yeah that is also true. The tour was very well put together as you said though, it was great seeing it live. 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, MmmDani said:

Just watched Britney Live and More, I have. B&K Chaotic and the ITZ DVD (but idk what region they are, I only got them for the CDs originally). I watch I Am Britney Jean aswell.

Of the other DVDs or Documentaries which others are good (I heard the FF Tour was trash)?

Also since there aren’t any DVDs of Onyx and Circus what’s the best way to watch those tours?

Circus is hard to find for good quality videos. There's this one which has the best angles but not the best quality

and this one which doesnt always have the best angles but its fairly high quality

Archived