Any good other DVDs?

MmmDani

Just watched Britney Live and More, I have. B&K Chaotic and the ITZ DVD (but idk what region they are, I only got them for the CDs originally). I watch I Am Britney Jean aswell.

Of the other DVDs or Documentaries which others are good (I heard the FF Tour was trash)?

Also since there aren’t any DVDs of Onyx and Circus what’s the best way to watch those tours?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Ooh get it, it's my fave tour so ;) 

20 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

Girl what are you doing with your life? You need to get this masterpiece ASAP :lemmetellu:

Live+From+Vegas+1.JPG

This is DWAD right? I read than Onyx was recorded but got scrapped and used some of the footage in B&K Chaotic, is there anyother way of watching Onyx (like a HD YouTube clip or something?)

Also I’m Region 2 so I presume they were all released here, right?

49 minutes ago, MmmDani said:

This is DWAD right? I read than Onyx was recorded but got scrapped and used some of the footage in B&K Chaotic, is there anyother way of watching Onyx (like a HD YouTube clip or something?)

Also I’m Region 2 so I presume they were all released here, right?

I'm also in Region 2 and yes the Live from Las Vegas DVD was released here, I got it from Amazon UK. 

The Miami date of Onyx was recorded and shown on Showtime but it was never released for DVD, yes some other footage filmed from the tour was used in Chaotic but it was originally planned to be used for a behind the scenes reality show of the tour which was cancelled when Britney injured her knee.

The Showtime special is on full on youtube:

17 minutes ago, Isla. said:

I thought the DVD was pretty bad as well. And I remember really looking forward to watching it because I loved the show I went to :/ the editing was really bad. 

To be fair FF was actually a very well put together show with a great continuous theme!

however, the only thing that let it down was Britney’s performance skills. It needed more attitude. She needed to do the original Boys breakdown, do the Slave choreo PROPERLY, TTWE choreo PROPERLY, original Toxic choreo. That’s the only things that needed changing tbh 

1 hour ago, britney_rocks said:

Girl what are you doing with your life? You need to get this masterpiece ASAP :lemmetellu:

Live+From+Vegas+1.JPG

Me after reading the dvd's back and comparing to current Britney, realising I began to follow her in 2007 and that I missed all these things => :notfeelinit::nydisgust::sobbing::otears::tiffanycries::leaving:

8 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

To be fair FF was actually a very well put together show with a great continuous theme!

however, the only thing that let it down was Britney’s performance skills. It needed more attitude. She needed to do the original Boys breakdown, do the Slave choreo PROPERLY, TTWE choreo PROPERLY, original Toxic choreo. That’s the only things that needed changing tbh 

You sure that’s all that needed to be changed?

anigif_original-grid-image-18957-1403798

source.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_inline_n3g8i2GQFv1s2uupz.gif

4 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

I feel for all the fans that missed out on Primeney. :otears:

I'm impressed fans since 99, 2000 etc are still stanning her, because it's different for them, they saw her in her prime. For me the only thing I'm still here is hope, but I loose faith days after days ...

3 minutes ago, Matou said:

I'm impressed fans since 99, 2000 etc are still stanning her, because it's different for them, they saw her in her prime. For me the only thing I'm still here is hope, but I loose faith days after days ...

Well, personally I’m not stanning for her like I used to. I was obsessed with her. Had pictures of her all over my wall, went to every concert, would buy every magazine with her on the cover, switch from Coke to Pepsi because of her. But since the Femme Fatale era I have just being a fan. All the half assing, her not giving two ***** about her career and legacy has really turned me off. Now I’m just a fan, and will always be. 

Archived