Rumor: "Apple Pie" Britney feat. Fifth harmony

BSfemme

So there is this rumor I just found out that Britney wrote a song called Apple pie and is gonna be on Fifth Harmony's new album. That in itself is weird because 5H released an album last August so I don't understand how this is gonna be on any new album of them? Anyway, apparently it's a way to buzz Britney, her new tour and her new music coming soon.

I don't know how I feel about this. I guess Larry run out of options? He manages Britney and 5H and both acts are flopping atm. What a ******* mess, he should retire.

I love Britney and I love 5H but this better be a good song or else.....:gross: I also read the music video is ready to go too.

*EDIT:

Here is the tea. Source: ATRL

Piece Of Me: About this, the residency was recorded bout 30 times in the last 3 years. No DVD plans by now, but maybe the possibility exists when the tour starts.

Tour: Yes, the world tour is real, but it’s not the secret project. We know some dates at Europe, US and Canada. They are trying to repeat some Asian areas, Oceania and Latin America. The good news for all fans about this: a promo single is on the way. Some unreleased songs from Glory are being reworked. When I say Glory I say pre and after Pretty Girls, so yes, songs from the unreleased Pretty World are on the ways as well.

Team: Larry, Britney herself and all her team knows about the issues from Glory, Make Me video and all that stuff. They are working really slowly and without sharing any news.

Residency: Yes, is real. Britney and her team waited til December 31 to Piece Of Me ends and sign a new contract but this time with MGM. The residency probably will starts at the end of 2019 at Park Theater, the same of Lady Gaga’s 2 years residency. I don’t know how long is this new contract.

Secret project: I know you guys are waiting for this. Britney’s new single is a collab, again. Yeah, about that Britney’s team knows fans are tired of but Larry will promote 2 acts from his catalogue: the feature artist is Fifth Harmony. About the song, maybe the title is Apple Pie, nothing accurate. Is a duet from Fifth Harmony’s new album and a buzz to Britney’s tour and maybe B10. The idea is promote Britney to new audiences, stream listeners and promote Fifth Harmony with a legend like Britney, after both low sales and flop singles. The music video is recorded. A solo version may be release together with the duet.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry guys I don't really have a source. I read it on twitter. Take it with a grain of salt but yeah it's going around.:nopingout:

*Edit: I just googled it and it's also on a brazilian forum and it says the original source is ATRL

**Edit 2: here's the tea:

Piece Of Me: About this, the residency was recorded bout 30 times in the last 3 years. No DVD plans by now, but maybe the possibility exists when the tour starts.

Tour: Yes, the world tour is real, but it’s not the secret project. We know some dates at Europe, US and Canada. They are trying to repeat some Asian areas, Oceania and Latin America. The good news for all fans about this: a promo single is on the way. Some unreleased songs from Glory are being reworked. When I say Glory I say pre and after Pretty Girls, so yes, songs from the unreleased Pretty World are on the ways as well.

Team: Larry, Britney herself and all her team knows about the issues from Glory, Make Me video and all that stuff. They are working really slowly and without sharing any news.

Residency: Yes, is real. Britney and her team waited til December 31 to Piece Of Me ends and sign a new contract but this time with MGM. The residency probably will starts at the end of 2019 at Park Theater, the same of Lady Gaga’s 2 years residency. I don’t know how long is this new contract.

Secret project: I know you guys are waiting for this. Britney’s new single is a collab, again. Yeah, about that Britney’s team knows fans are tired of but Larry will promote 2 acts from his catalogue: the feature artist is Fifth Harmony. About the song, maybe the title is Apple Pie, nothing accurate. Is a duet from Fifth Harmony’s new album and a buzz to Britney’s tour and maybe B10. The idea is promote Britney to new audiences, stream listeners and promote Fifth Harmony with a legend like Britney, after both low sales and flop singles. The music video is recorded. A solo version may be release together with the duet.

3 minutes ago, rhaul said:

Apple Pie? Lol What's next? Cheesecake feat. Cardi B? :imok:

lol i'm shook. i also love 5h but i just don't know if this is the right direction for any of them. i just KNEEEEEEW Larry would do this...he always uses Britney to promote other people....

31 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

I'm sorry guys I don't really have a source. I read it on twitter. Take it with a grain of salt but yeah it's going around.:nopingout:

*Edit: I just googled it and it's also on a brazilian forum and it says the original source is ATR

That's old and its from Rebellion, the best Britney Spears forum on the planet, and it was proven fake imediatlly. The detective work is better there than here, in less than an hour people found out the sources of this rumour that was (and still is ) floating around twiiter were fake. Take a seat Exhale :sneer:

Rebellion eu te amo :sendinglove:

Sadly it looks really plausible. 

I swear to god, if Larry pulls that **** we need to start a campaign for firing his ***, he’s the worst manager ever and is acting like a ******* leech for the past years ruining Britney’s legacy trying to maintean third parties’ interests.

:lemmetellu:

Archived