Rumor: "Apple Pie" Britney feat. Fifth harmony

BSfemme

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, MANDIXMX said:

Smh wouldn’t be the first time Britney was used to promote flops....

OMG! I have never seen this before. WHY IS HER TEAM MAKING HER DO THIS? I wanna cry so bad. I hate how they use Britney. No wonder her stuff is not connecting with the public, they focus way too much attention on using her legendary status for their other acts instead of making her bigger and better. I need to get in their team, how do I do it? lol

2 hours ago, ZAM9315 said:

Thats your opinion. Stans on here always think something different. A lot of friends who are stans but just regular GP fans like it.  :sneer:

Seriously??? Are you talking about the biggest flop: Pretty Girls... :umsaywhat::imok:

1 hour ago, hgjustme said:

Seriously??? Are you talking about the biggest flop: Pretty Girls... :umsaywhat::imok:

Never said I liked pretty girls. Its clear liar and clumsy came from pretty world they sound similar to pretty girls. Same production voice sound etc.  Liar is a bop. And clumsy is a bop to dance too in the club

**** that.

Although considering 5Hs last album flopped, and the first single from it was out early last year, I can see a single from them coming March- June, which would do well to promo Britney considering the tour starts mid year. 

In saying that, it would have to be Britney feat. 5H. It would be SUPER EMBARRASSING for Britney to feature on a 5H track. They aren’t big enough for a Britney feature.

BUT!!!!!!

THEY ARE TRYING TO GET TOUR DATES IN OCEANIA!!!! BISH IS COMING TO AUSTRALIA HUNTIES!!!! :carpoolney:

3 hours ago, Trentals said:

**** that.

Although considering 5Hs last album flopped, and the first single from it was out early last year, I can see a single from them coming March- June, which would do well to promo Britney considering the tour starts mid year. 

In saying that, it would have to be Britney feat. 5H. It would be SUPER EMBARRASSING for Britney to feature on a 5H track. They aren’t big enough for a Britney feature.

BUT!!!!!!

THEY ARE TRYING TO GET TOUR DATES IN OCEANIA!!!! BISH IS COMING TO AUSTRALIA HUNTIES!!!! :carpoolney:

This group is breaking up soon, it's stupid for Britney to collab with them. It's all about easy money for Larry at this point and getting promo for Brit and the girls because they have solo careers to do. Britney should be mingling with legends tbh, not teen stars.

Archived