Rumor: "Apple Pie" Britney feat. Fifth harmony

BSfemme

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i can literally picture larry pitching the idea to an exec at RCA 

Larry : 5H and Britney are both struggling and in need for a hit , 5h need the promo for their album and britney needs it for her POM 10 years stint in vegas.

RCA Exec: hmmmmm so put them both in a song 

Larry : it would just WORK perfectly . both would have the same advantage of exposure.

Image result for larry rudolph

Larry : Britney , remember that group on x factor that won?

Britney : ???? what group ?? what factory?? 

Larry : the harmony group?? 5 girls ?? 

Britney : ew. 

Larry : there's a VERY urban song , and they appeal to URBAN audiences , their entire production team is urban 

Britney : bites nails . 

Related image

Larry : it'll be your biggest URBAN thing you did , think about it ....URBAN.  even rolling stone called them ''URBAN'' . 

Britney : *crosses arms , looks up 2 the skies* 

Larry : you record it and you go to Hawaii again 

Britney : i actually like their song mums working from home , it's abit inspiring. 

Larry : let's go NOW . the URBAN producer is in the studio here . 

*Britney goes in for 5 minutes , does one take , producer goes to the toilet , she leaves for a frape and never comes back so the Jaguari girl does background vocals* 

Larry bumps into britney on the way out . 

Larry : Thanks Britney . 

Related image

21 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Larry : 5H and Britney are both struggling and in need for a hit , 5h need the promo for their album and britney needs it for her POM 10 years stint in vegas.

Larry : it would just WORK perfectly . both would have the same advantage of exposure.

Larry : there's a VERY urban song , and they appeal to URBAN audiences , their entire production team is urban 

Related image

Larry : it'll be your biggest URBAN thing you did , think about it ....URBAN.  even rolling stone called them ''URBAN'' . 

Britney : i actually like their song mums working from home , it's abit inspiring. 

*Britney goes in for 5 minutes , does one take , producer goes to the toilet , she leaves for a frape and never comes back so the Jaguari girl does background vocals* 

Related image

lmaooooo omg dead

28 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Related image

Related image

:dead:

I wish Apple Pie joined the group of songs like Freak Like Me or Bli$$, but even though Bli$$ didn't happen, we got Pretty Girls anyway.

Britney and Fourth Harmony, sounds so horrible :embarrassney: but she already collaborated with Miley, Iggy, Pitbull, Tinashe, I mean, anything is possible at this point. The worse is the rumor, the more possible it is that becomes true. 

Wait so WHOSE collab is it?

Is it 5H feat Britney or the other way around? :ponderney: I take this rumor with a grain of salt for now. I’ll wait for confirmation but need to hear the song first before I even dare to judge the idea of a Britney/Fifth Harmony collab. Not many fans here were feeling Will.I.Am feat Britney on Scream And Shout, then it became a smash hit!! Btw anybody know how’s 5H been doing since Camila left? 

The apple emojis does mean something but if it is about the supposed apple pie 5H collab well there’s an apple pie emoji now so why not use that instead of apples?

I don’t know if Fifth Harmony is doing ok career wise or have they started stalling or flopping since Camila left and is now a star on her own. But if the group’s career is already on the decline (either pre-Camila exit or post-Camila exit) well then a collab with Britney is not gonna help them and it sure as hell won’t help Britney either.

If only Larry could hook Britney up with a big name artist to feature her but I understand why that’s not happening. :( Team Britney AND Britney have gotta get their s--t together. Quickly. Time’s running out. Smh.

Archived