Rumor: "Apple Pie" Britney feat. Fifth harmony

BSfemme

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5H has some Catchy songs and they always get radio play.   They are just trying to get her into a younger audience which I dont blame em she NEEDS it. If she wants a successful B10 era... buzz single that smashes then lays out perfectly for a hit lead single for b10 once she'. Fresh in the GP mind with current popular artists in todays standards.   Plus adding britney to one of their songs will make it 10 times more likely to get radio play..IF its a good song.  Im here for it.  Brit is 36 guys the new generation doesnt' even think of her. 

This is better than the other collabs she had...

:lemmetellu::wigsnatched: bring me apple pie

1 minute ago, ZAM9315 said:

5H has some Catchy songs and they always get radio play.   They are just trying to get her into a younger audience which I dont blame em she NEEDS it. If she wants a successful B10 era... buzz single that smashes then lays out perfectly for a hit lead single for b10 once she'. Fresh in the GP mind with current popular artists in todays standards.   Plus adding britney to one of their songs will make it 10 times more likely to get radio play..IF its a good song.  Im here for it.  Brit is 36 guys the new generation doesnt' even think of her. 

This is better than the other collabs she had...

:lemmetellu::wigsnatched: bring me apple pie

It would have been good about two years ago. I'm pretty sure Glory slayed compared to their last album.

They haven't been doing good. 

I agree with you, she could use a good feature with Selena or JB but 5H is a poor choice but it's a cheap choice for Larry. So...

6 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

It would have been good about two years ago. I'm pretty sure Glory slayed compared to their last album.

They haven't been doing good. 

I agree with you, she could use a good feature with Selena or JB but 5H is a poor choice but it's a cheap choice for Larry. So...

I would have loved Selena or JB but there was a rumor that he backed out... :gross:

Cross your fingers for a hit :imok:

16 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I really don't want a song with these chicks. I'm tired of the desperate collaborations with these basic artists that have nothing to offer to Britney. If this comes true Larry can honestly **** off.

Who else is she going to collaborate with? Most artists are not wanting to work with her . Only maybe Madonna may work or Cher. 

7 hours ago, ZAM9315 said:

Never said I liked pretty girls. Its clear liar and clumsy came from pretty world they sound similar to pretty girls. Same production voice sound etc.  Liar is a bop. And clumsy is a bop to dance too in the club

I don't think so, but who knows. :outwithit:

53 minutes ago, hgjustme said:

I don't think so, but who knows. :outwithit:

You can hear the difference in audio and quality from Clumsy and Liar to the rest of Glory.  I love Liar but I wish she would have rerecorded it in 2016. 

PG sounds way better audio wise than those songs so Idk. I feel like they all are from different times.

Like Liar and Clumsy were actually BJ unreleased with actual Britney vocals. 

10 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

Cardi b is killing the charts rn she has a huge fan base and back to back #1 and she is new and fresh i dont understand why you guys dont understand why britney shouldnt work with her she needs to work with ppl with hot ppl of the moment not these flops

Bc Cardi B is just a trend, much like Iggy was in 2014

the hype behind her will go away and we'll end up with another Pretty Girls with an outdated production and outdated feature 

Archived