OMG HOW DO I GET FANCLUB PRESALE

stephenlee844

32 minutes ago, stephenlee844 said:

I sse works on a link, I’ll try and grab it for you guys when it starts. I’m finding it so hard to believe that fan club presale is 2 hours away and still no sign of tickets :(

That would be amazing. Thanks!

I woke up to an email from the Britney site also but was just general link to the events- no presale. I doubt 'fan presale' is an actual thing. 

With the O2 in LDN tweeting about potentially all being seats...I have the ultimate fear.

The Glasgow Livenation page does say 'standing over 16s(or 14s)' so I'm praying there's a small pit. Seating is not an option, you know :nopingout: 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Jamiea1112 said:

That would be amazing. Thanks!

I woke up to an email from the Britney site also but was just general link to the events- no presale. I doubt 'fan presale' is an actual thing. 

With the O2 in LDN tweeting about potentially all being seats...I have the ultimate fear.

The Glasgow Livenation page does say 'standing over 16s(or 14s)' so I'm praying there's a small pit. Seating is not an option, you know :nopingout: 

Here’s the link for sse: http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/360054369ACB1439?did=uksserewardsps1&brand=uk_sserewards&camefrom=CFC_UK_HYDRO_britney_spears_SSEReward_artist

if that doesn’t work I’ll post my login details for sse rewards tomorrow morning for you guys. 

Good deed done.. please lord give me a fan presale code

7 minutes ago, stephenlee844 said:

Here’s the link for sse: http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/360054369ACB1439?did=uksserewardsps1&brand=uk_sserewards&camefrom=CFC_UK_HYDRO_britney_spears_SSEReward_artist

if that doesn’t work I’ll post my login details for sse rewards tomorrow morning for you guys. 

THANK YOU ! 

Is this for Glasgow only ? 

14 minutes ago, stephenlee844 said:

Eeek. Thanks.

The links just taking you to the TM even page in general rather than letting you enter tickets etc. 

Is the sse presale tomorrow? Think I'm too premature ha!

16 minutes ago, stephenlee844 said:

Yeah this is for sse Glasgow only presale hasn’t started for these yet though 

For Belgium fans: you have to submit to Greenhouse Talent e-mail service, they will send out an e-mail today with a link to purchase in pre-sale.

It IS possible to buy the € 190 & € 230 VIP tickets (not to confuse with M&G's though!) NOW through the venue website already, but you can't pick your seats, they only tell you it will be the best available seats possible (but if you want to be in the pit that's another thing).

7 minutes ago, stephenlee844 said:

Ticket masters countdown just stopped and the pre-sale is now showing as 27th (Live Nation)

So it looks like the Fan Club Pre-Sale was an error!

So that leaves me with o2 Priority tomorrow AM! :)

There's no standing at Glasgow.

That's an absolute joke. I'm so gutted. A Britney concert in a frikkin SEAT!!!!!!

Archived