OMG HOW DO I GET FANCLUB PRESALE

stephenlee844

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, stephenlee844 said:

Any idea how we get hold of these? i don't wanna wait till the o2 Priority or Live Nation Pre-Order... Theres a pre-order tomorrow and i MUST get tickets!!

1 hour ago, baddicted said:

I was wondering the same thing 

1 hour ago, King Kylie said:

saaammmeeeeee :weirdmeout:

1 hour ago, TraciBrooks said:

Yes. Someone spill the tea. 

1 hour ago, Jean-Philippe said:

1 hour ago, GodneyLush said:

Following 

3 minutes ago, JackCavell said:

You have the fan pre sale code?

can I get it too (please please please)

:)

2 hours ago, stephenlee844 said:

I’m registered for the SSE as a last resort, I’ve even spoke to wonderfulUnion who run the Britney site who have said “Hello Stephen! No there is no active Britney Spears fan club at this time. We're sorry about that.” So I’m not entirely sure who’s getting these fan presales

OMG DO YOU HAVE THE SSE REWARDS CODE???? I HAVENT BEEN SENT ONE

1 minute ago, stephenlee844 said:

I sse works on a link, I’ll try and grab it for you guys when it starts. I’m finding it so hard to believe that fan club presale is 2 hours away and still no sign of tickets :(

Me too, just woke up to an email from britneyspears.com - got excited to then read that it’s only announcing the dates.

unless they send another at 9?

3 minutes ago, JackCavell said:

Me too, just woke up to an email from britneyspears.com - got excited to then read that it’s only announcing the dates.

unless they send another at 9?

I did exactly the same, I spent around 6  hours searching for this mysterious fan club last night and woke up super early to continue my adventure, i dont think we'll get a second one.. but i think if anyone was getting them it'd be someone in Exhale surely? 
When the tickets were initally released ticketmaster.co.uk advertised as o2 Presale on 24th at 9am, That then got changed so part of me is thinking they're no such thing as FanPresale and they are just trying to cover up an error. (However thats a risk i dont want to take)

Archived