Brighton pride confirmed!

hey over there

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, timito said:

I think it might be right that it 21-25 pounds because when you press on the link they have given out for tickets connected to Britney on twitter  it does go to those cheap tickets. I just can't imagine how come it's so cheap. 

Because it's technically not Britney's concert, is Brighton Pride lol. I'm sure the O2 arena ones will be waaaay more expensive.

Also, Brighton pride stage is quite small

1 minute ago, toy soldier. said:

Because it's technically not Britney's concert, is Brighton Pride lol. I'm sure the O2 arena ones will be waaaay more expensive.

Also, Brighton pride stage is quite small

Sounds perfect to me buy tickets for pride for cheap and also for London and see her twice after not seeing her ever for 20 years. 

Just now, timito said:

Sounds perfect to me buy tickets for pride for cheap and also for London and see her twice after not seeing her ever for 20 years. 

Yeah, I'm doing the same.

Bought tickets for pride yesterday night when I read the rumour... I was going to go anyway, so I bought the tickets early just in case... thank god! ahhah

52 minutes ago, hey over there said:

I still haven't got my confirmation email through and the lost tickets email is not working :imok:

Me neither, but on the webiste says that if: you have been charged for the tickets they will be able to track your order and re-issue your tickets :sendinglove:

Archived