Now that POM is over, I realized something

DJSLAYZEE

As much as people want her to be over and disappear, she refuses to go away. I mean yes, at this point, she's too famous to pretend to be not famous but it's also her as a person. She's sweet as hell but she's a fighter. Her performing isn't perfect but Vegas brought confidence and genuine loving to perform back,. She came off a dead performance wise era, probably not enough time after the comeback, and made a **** show of an album to come back with some of her best work to date, personality, some great choreo (Womanizer, blackout section, Glory and ITZ songs), performed at the same place she embarassed herself a decade before and recieved many icon awards,  and body ody ody. I'm really proud of her and I think the GP is too! She's gotten good press and sold out shows. Not to mention, she's finally found a balance and her boyfriend is hot af. Yes, there are some improvements but for once in a long time, Britney loves her career again. Hopefully with B10 she can really devote herself to an era!

635517709659846319387384976_200x200px-ZC

That's my girl

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh I hadn't read the part about B10. I too stopped hoping for a perfect era but Glory was fine in terms of amount of performances and ****, the only bad thing is that it promoted POM more so than it did Glory :wontcry:

Hope B10 gets at least 4 singles and videos :wontcry:

3 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

I dont see the passion. I think she is continuing performing because it makes easy money 

There's a hell of a lot more passion than FF and BJ. I mean, yes, she could have more passion, but this is the most she's had probably since the 2004, or at least Circus, and that was 10-14 years ago.

We just want her to put forth effort In an album and create an era, wether it flops or not she gave up on BJ after the 2nd single... and glory after the 2nd single... look what katy is doing with witness...yes she' flopping but shes giving an era to her fans. We just want britney to care more. We feel she doesn't give a **** about her fans at all.  She needs to give us atleast 4-5 singles.  

41 minutes ago, ZAM9315 said:

We just want her to put forth effort In an album and create an era, wether it flops or not she gave up on BJ after the 2nd single... and glory after the 2nd single... look what katy is doing with witness...yes she' flopping but shes giving an era to her fans. We just want britney to care more. We feel she doesn't give a **** about her fans at all.  She needs to give us atleast 4-5 singles.  

This, what we need is a proper era. Create a great album, exploit it and promote it, and a tour if she's ready.  Just care more about her work and  promote it. I'm not asking her to perform at every tv show on the planet but decent promotion like she did for Circus album would be great (at this point even little promotion like for FF would be fine) but just promote and exploit your damn album. And not just release it and then forget it.
Since there is not Vegas anymore there are more chances to have a better era because everything she did was always related to Vegas, even her album were made just so she could have new material on her show and use her promotion appearances to promote Vegas, even her performances were to promote Vegas like, UGH. Now that Vegas is over hopefully they will handle things in better ways.

1 hour ago, ZAM9315 said:

Katy Perry on AI

That's the only reason why her label is still investing money because they probably feel there's still a chance for the album

Without AI, they would have dead that album loooooooooooooomg time ago

1 hour ago, ZAM9315 said:

i agree with glory, that was a wasted opportunity to promote more singles, but what was she going to do with BJ? no potential hits but wb in sight, brand new residency to promote.

HIGH KEY i'm glad she buried it down under as soon as possible.

2 hours ago, Applejack said:

i agree with glory, that was a wasted opportunity to promote more singles, but what was she going to do with BJ? no potential hits but wb in sight, brand new residency to promote.

HIGH KEY i'm glad she buried it down under as soon as possible.

Yeah I’m glad she buried that as fast as possible. Aside from WB it’s like it never happened :gross:(Keeps pretending it never happened)

4 hours ago, Urbanney said:

There's a hell of a lot more passion than FF and BJ. I mean, yes, she could have more passion, but this is the most she's had probably since the 2004, or at least Circus, and that was 10-14 years ago.

8 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

I dont see the passion. I think she is continuing performing because it makes easy money 

I agree with you @Spearsfan . It’s still easy money when she’s hawking out more perfumes than singles but I’m saying POM defineently made watching Britney enjoyable again. I mean she was on performing on big televised events and WELL.

definetly not saying she’s best most hardworking ever but she’s still improved and I’m happy for her :) 

i was also a little high when I wrote that so it may not make sense lol

12 hours ago, Rico. said:

Oh I hadn't read the part about B10. I too stopped hoping for a perfect era but Glory was fine in terms of amount of performances and ****, the only bad thing is that it promoted POM more so than it did Glory :wontcry:

Hope B10 gets at least 4 singles and videos :wontcry:

I just want AN ERA. We haven’t had an era with a passionate britney and nothing major screwed up in a while. And now she’s in great shape, has a spark again, can dance better- nothing cray cray just a normal era

Archived