Britney: Piece Of Me Ending Party and A Happy New Year 2018 (Official Thread)

summer2summer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She looked flawless. I wish her makeup was like that everyday. She looked beautiful!!

But why didn't they fix her mic? It was way too far up for a long time after the breakdown!

72pnx5.jpg

1 minute ago, DirtyMind said:

This performance is a perfect example of why she needs better choreography- the energy and charisma was there, but it was wasted on arm movements and strutting around the stage.  

But she HAD better choreography as seen in IABJ, and scrapped it. Like she has for most of the show. Can't keep blaming the choreographers.

Guest Diamond Horse
9 minutes ago, Complication said:

Sadly it's filled with people dragging her after Toxic. There were a lot more positive comments for WB. :tifftear:

I blame the choreography :tiffcackle: I think her execution was at least 4 out of 5.

But I do know that it is only Britney's problem that she doesn't have a better choreography.

I think it is a hard choreography to charmingly execute - all this arm flapping.

If you're like me, you stayed home and had a quiet night hanging around. I watched WB performance with my family, but was up alone for Toxic. These were the reactions I saw: 

Mom and Brother - Thought Britney looked absolutely amazing, and thought the dancing was good. Overall had positive things to say. 

Grandma - Talked to my grandma on the phone after WB, she watched it because she knows I'm a monster Britney fan. Didn't like it, said she just walked on staged and flailed her arms (exhale teas:anxiety:) Couldn't understand the lyrics and didn't like how she used a song with the word '*****' in it. She's 86 though, so I'll pass that off as an age thing. She's so cute:quirkney:

Friend 1 - Called me to tell me Britney was performing. Said she looked good but moved like a robot :( No other opinions 

Friend 2 - A casual Britney fan. We talked about both performances after Toxic and she said stuff like 'She looks absolutely flawless. Her dancing was good but she seems kinda bored with the routine, almost as if she's just going through the motions.' Overall she loved it though. 

____

The reviews seemed pretty mixed, almost like I was talking to Exhell users in real life:idkney: What about you guys? Did your friends or family have any words about tonight's performances? 

Discuss!

2 minutes ago, Complication said:

But she HAD better choreography as seen in IABJ, and scrapped it. Like she has for most of the show. Can't keep blaming the choreographers.

I’m not blaming the choreographers.  I just said she needs better choreography to match up with her current abilities, and she does.

3 minutes ago, Rickey3089 said:

You guys keeping saying people will drag her no you guys do & other fan base do, however I just put the hashtag Britneyspears in on instagram & definitely saw that the gp is slayed I seen video of moms & daughters dancing to toxic as well as middle age families discussing her saying she looks great & that she stills has it 

Yep. Expectations are way too high on Exhale.

The GP doesn't know what the performance is *supposed* to look like (according to fans). They have no expectations at all. So they simply take in what they see before them.

It was energetic and entertaining. She did great!

Honestly? I didn't like it... I love how they filmed it and she looked gorgeous (The outfit is not good but it's so much better than the old one). I just can't stand the choreography, I really wanted to close the video while she was still on the tree. It was ok anyway, better than most of the POM performances. 

6 minutes ago, Britneyisfire said:

She looked flawless. I wish her makeup was like that everyday. She looked beautiful!!

But why didn't they fix her mic? It was way too far up for a long time after the breakdown!

72pnx5.jpg

Well we all now Britney sings very nasally so it amplifies the live vocals to put the pic right at her nose  :whitney:

Archived