Britney: Piece Of Me Ending Party and A Happy New Year 2018 (Official Thread)

summer2summer

5 minutes ago, Jenamariee said:

I’ve seen nothing but positive reactions to her performance tonight. idk where you’re looking at but I like it like this for once. 

I'm talking about in this forum many folks in here were dragging her and have been.

Fact is POM is over but Britney doing residencies isn't. 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Invitation said:

Yeah, but the different angle shots, and her facial expressions with HOT HOT HOT make up and the fire in her eyes are things we have not seen in most of her Televised performances in the past decade.

I am still with team BBMA 16. I wasn't ready with that slavage. This performance is way too predictable from the zillions instagram video I've watched since 2013. :sendinglove:

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, WootsWow said:

I am still with team BBMA 16. I wasn't ready with that slavage. This performance is way too predictable from the zillions instagram video I've watched since 2013. :sendinglove:

Just compare Work ***** of BBMAs performance and this one, and the difference is MASSIVE. We were so shook about BBMAs  because it was the first time she showed any signs of fire on TV since 2007 and the new Toxic choreography.

Britney's performance was bad. Apart from the pre-recorded vocals during the bridge, there was nothing to write home about. As someone who showcases her flexibility on social media, she was stiff as a board during this performance. The armography would have looked much better if she spread her arms OUT more. 

The entire performance was like she was just going through the motions. I saw a little bit of spark/eyecandy-looks from her, but not enough to justify her half-assing. 

She has performed much better than this. Maybe it's a good thing that she's ending her Vegas show. She seems sick of the same damn choreography. 

Archived