Twitter stans are saying Britney wore a $3000 fantasy bra for NYE recording

Andrew338

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where is Charbel Zoe when we need him? :lessons: where is Mark Zunino when we need him? :lessons: where is Nicolas Jebran? :lessons: where tf are Bao tranchi and LaBourjoisie? :lessons: how dare you leaving Britney design her own outfits? poor girl knows nothing about fashion design :lessons: Why couldn't you just send her something to wear that night? The seamstresses must have had a terrible day doing that tragic belt thinking "what the hell is she thinking?", don't you feel bad for them? You should feel ashamed for what you all did :lemmetellu:

2 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

So ironically enough, while I was also spending way too much time looking at the annual VS Fantasy Bras yesterday, I came across the one worn by Alessandra Ambrosio in 2014. And, well, I think Britney's BBMA 2016 costume was heavily inspired by it. The resemblance is pretty unmistakable, at least in my opinion:

1415028629086_wps_25_victoriassecret_1_h

rs_634x1024-160522172527-634-britney-spe

(Not that there's anything wrong with that at all, the costume was gorgeous. I just think it's funny that while debating whether or not she wore one knockoff Fantasy Bra on stage yesterday, I found another). Girl loves herself some Victoria's Secret! :orly: 

Lmao, that's the model I said was my favorite, alessandra. That's the second fantasy bra she wore: I think Adriana lima wore one as well that year and there were two fantasy bras. Omg, im laughing so hard. I never put it together.

34 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Lmao, that's the model I said was my favorite, alessandra. That's the second fantasy bra she wore: I think Adriana lima wore one as well that year and there were two fantasy bras. Omg, im laughing so hard. I never put it together.

She's my favorite too! She manages to look classy and elegant even when she's wearing something super ****. But yeah, Alessandra was definitely an Angel both times she wore the Fantasy Bra, and you're right; Adriana Lima also wore a Fantasy Bra in 2014 (blue, with similar adornments), and the two walked down the runway together:

original.jpeg?1436279064

As an aside, I'm actually one of the few people on here that likes Ed Sheeran, but I don't think he could possibly look anymore out of place than he does here. :blol: 

Also, between Alessandra, Adriana and Gisele, I've been wondering for years: what the hell do they put into the water in Brazil?!

30 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

She's my favorite too! She manages to look classy and elegant even when she's wearing something super ****. But yeah, Alessandra was definitely an Angel both times she wore the Fantasy Bra, and you're right; Adriana Lima also wore a Fantasy Bra in 2014 (blue, with similar adornments), and the two walked down the runway together:

original.jpeg?1436279064

As an aside, I'm actually one of the few people on here that likes Ed Sheeran, but I don't think he could possibly look anymore out of place than he does here. :blol: 

Also, between Alessandra, Adriana and Gisele, I've been wondering for years: what the hell do they put into the water in Brazil?!

Ah--- I knew she eventually became an Angel, I just wasn't sure if it was before or after her first Fantasy bra. So thank you! And I agree, she really does.

(Lmao, poor Ed. He looks kind of lost, like he's just like, "I'll just hang out back here.")

I've been wondering as well, tbh. I was once told Brazilian women are all about their beauty and regiments for said beauty; I can see it. I'm jealous, lol.

• 1 month later...

Archived