Twitter stans are saying Britney wore a $3000 fantasy bra for NYE recording

Andrew338

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Andrew338 said:

I call bs, no way her team are spending that. They probably copied the design and did a cheap version.

it looks good tho

TBH... It could be the real thing, they don't have to BUY it and actually spend the millions.. they could just call up Victoria's Secret and get them to lend it. 

I think we're forgetting she's Britney Spears designers lend stuff to artists ALL the time!

56 minutes ago, BringTheAction said:

I like how people are writing it off and dismissing it saying it's an imitation :sickofu:

you realize she doesn't have to pay the entire cost to use this and she's not keeping it, right?

but it clearly looks cheaper, I mean it's really easy to tell, just look at the belt, the lower part of the outfit, and the straps of the bra :outwithit:

plus we know she has the seamstresses from PH that make her outfits with the materials they give them, so it's not that surprising

3 hours ago, Chris343 said:

I guess they meant 3k but they wrote 3 million lol. Although some Twitter stans (cough *fiebre* cough) would be delusional enough to believe that :imok:

Well, if Britney was legitimately wearing a bra containing 2,300 diamonds, it would definitely cost 3 million rather than 3k. 

ETA: Source confirming the original bra, as worn by Marisa Miller, was 3 million: https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3620174

(Not necessarily saying that's actually what Britney was wearing, although it wouldn't be the first time--she did wear a million dollar VS bra for the DWAD: Live in Vegas show during BOMT. Since she never wore it again during that tour, it's safe to say she merely borrowed it for that one show and accompanying promo photoshoot).

Archived