Does anyone know about that demo of the JT and Britney collab that never happened?

BabyHotAsIce

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Which would then suggest that this isn't the long lost 2006 collab where she left Timbaland waiting at the studio. :ohcrap:

I wonder if he tried to reach out with this song in 2008 after they were both on Madonna's tour at the same night? :pumped: 

I remember in 2008 he inducted Madonna into the Hall of Fame and he kept making sly digs at Britney saying she was a "madonna wannabee" and said Madonna "publicly kissed someone I may have kissed myself" alluding to Britney. I found it odd that he was throwing digs at her years after they split and making it about his relationship with Brit rather than talk about Madonna's accomplishments but now  I'm thinking if this song was created in 2008 and she or her team turned it down, I can see him being angry and the reason why he kept throwing shade at her at the time. 

here's the video 

3 hours ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

I remember in 2008 he inducted Madonna into the Hall of Fame and he kept making sly digs at Britney saying she was a "madonna wannabee" and said Madonna "publicly kissed someone I may have kissed myself" alluding to Britney. I found it odd that he was throwing digs at her years after they split and making it about his relationship with Brit rather than talk about Madonna's accomplishments but now  I'm thinking if this song was created in 2008 and she or her team turned it down, I can see him being angry and the reason why he kept throwing shade at her at the time. 

here's the video 

Wow, what a prick. :icant2: Sit down and be humble because this is not your moment.

http://www.mtv.co.uk/britney-spears/news/britney-and-justin-hook-up

http://www.celebuzz.com/2008-08-21/britney-spears-and-justin-timberlake-back-together/

omg it's true the collab was made in 2008 and was meant to be on Circus :anxiety::omg: an article from 2008

It’s official: As was rumored last month, Britney Spears and her ex-boyfriend Justin Timberlake will be collaborating on a new song.

Sources for Page Six report that the two will record the tune for Spears’ next album, due for release at the end of the year.

J.T. and his former squeeze were supposed to work together for Spears’ last album, the tellingly-titled Blackout, but the recently troubled Brit-Brit was apparently still in flake mode. “She just didn’t show up,” says the paper’s source.

Since then, Spears has made great strides to get her act together, making another blow-off unlikely.

Archived