Does anyone know about that demo of the JT and Britney collab that never happened?

BabyHotAsIce

It was leaked last year. I believe it's called "Battle of the sexxxes" and the demo is just justin but Britney was supposed to sing the second verse. The lyrics are basically just exes singing about one another and at the start of the song it's timbaland saying "don't hurt her justin, that's in the past"  then JT  says Britney's name (you have to listen closely to hear it) 

I want to know when was the song created? Was it back in 2006-2007 before blackout? I imagine it couldn't be anytime before that seeing as justin says "i heard you're singin' youre back". The song isn't bad tbh, it would have been a hit but I don't blame Britney for not wanting anything to do with JT..especially in 2007. 

Some of the lyrics:

Justin's verse:

"Baby girl, don’t be afraid
I know you remember me, I’m your boy from back in the day
I heard you singin’ you’re back, and your mind seems right
And I can’t even lie to you, your body still drives me wild"

Britney's verse: 

Baby boy, I know you want my love
Already gave you a hit so you know that it’s like a ****
You remember my flavor, you still know my taste
I still got it, baby, it’d be a shame if it went to waste

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Denise said:

It was created in 2007 :flawlessbye:

JT and Timbaland really thought Britney would let them be responsible for her comeback? :tiffcackle:I'm glad she paid them dust because this would have probably been her lead single and although it's good, Gimme More is superior. :queenflopga:The song does kinda have a Danja vibe to it though, the beat sounds like 'Get Back" so I wonder if he was apart of producing this song too.  

It has the **** reference like rehab by Rihanna that even critics compared to CMAR and JT did say back then that he was addicted to Britney, so it makes sense. 

http://www.abstracts.net/mb/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=22552

I did hear the song a while back and wasn't able to hear her name on it but I know Timbaland cried a lot in 2007 about Britney ditching them lol so maybe this song was really for their feat. I'm glad it didn't happen tho. It's nothing great imo. 

3 hours ago, Bundy said:

It has the **** reference like rehab by Rihanna that even critics compared to CMAR and JT did say back then that he was addicted to Britney, so it makes sense. 

http://www.abstracts.net/mb/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=22552

I did hear the song a while back and wasn't able to hear her name on it but I know Timbaland cried a lot in 2007 about Britney ditching them lol so maybe this song was really for their feat. I'm glad it didn't happen tho. It's nothing great imo. 

It does :omg: I remember him in the music video but completely forgot he wrote Rehab.

Also lol at that article you linked. Britney had him WHIPPED. Can't say I blame him for being obsessed with her though; especially since he had Britney in her prime. 

edit: he says her name right at the start after timbaland talks, you have to have headphones or listen super close because he says it almost in a whisper. it's around 6-9 seconds of the song. 

Archived