Does anyone know about that demo of the JT and Britney collab that never happened?

BabyHotAsIce

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Brichney.
10 hours ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

Here's a tweet where it shows the very start of the song: Listen at 8 seconds and you'll hear "Britney" 

omg he says her name!

1 minute ago, Isla. said:

Same. Also this is the first I've ever heard of this song?

it's not britney herself; it's JT saying her name. It's hard to hear but it is there. & this is the first you've heard of it because it's a demo and was never released because Britney 'dissed' them (timbaland's said that) back in 2007 and never recorded her part. 

19 minutes ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

it's not britney herself; it's JT saying her name. It's hard to hear but it is there. & this is the first you've heard of it because it's a demo and was never released because Britney 'dissed' them (timbaland's said that) back in 2007 and never recorded her part. 

I know that but I couldn't hear him say it at all.

Oh I see, is there a source or something? Has this only just leaked?

I haven't heard about this before :(

I know he ****** her over, but I still hope they collaborate one day because it would be so ICONIC, and I also think that collaborations with the right artist makes Britney step her game up. Just look at how hard she danced in MATM and SP videos, she outdid Tinashe and Madonna :flawlessbye:

She would definitely go HARD dancing with JT, not just because he is also a great dancer but because there must be so much pent-up RAGE between the two. I hope to god the rumours about a more recent Britney-JT-Timbaland collab are true and that they perform it at the Superbowl this year. Give us life, Knee :flawlessbye:  

On 12/27/2017 at 2:37 AM, BabyHotAsIce said:

It was leaked last year. I believe it's called "Battle of the sexxxes" and the demo is just justin but Britney was supposed to sing the second verse. The lyrics are basically just exes singing about one another and at the start of the song it's timbaland saying "don't hurt her justin, that's in the past"  then JT  says Britney's name (you have to listen closely to hear it) 

I want to know when was the song created? Was it back in 2006-2007 before blackout? I imagine it couldn't be anytime before that seeing as justin says "i heard you're singin' youre back". The song isn't bad tbh, it would have been a hit but I don't blame Britney for not wanting anything to do with JT..especially in 2007. 

Some of the lyrics:

Justin's verse:

"Baby girl, don’t be afraid
I know you remember me, I’m your boy from back in the day
I heard you singin’ you’re back, and your mind seems right
And I can’t even lie to you, your body still drives me wild"

Britney's verse: 

Baby boy, I know you want my love
Already gave you a hit so you know that it’s like a ****
You remember my flavor, you still know my taste
I still got it, baby, it’d be a shame if it went to waste

Sounds like 2008-2010-ish to me.