Should we appreciate her makeup here?

Nickey

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, IDKBT said:

she was SO beautiful at 2008! Don't try to @ me saying she didn't looked healthy, she looked amazing and just like herself!! Idk what happened but 3 years later she looked completely different and at that moment she didn't had any surgery :beyfedup:

She looked gorgeous especially in 2009. She still looked like herself. But I still don't know how a year later she started aging horribly and her look drastically changed. I don't think it was just aging, stress and smoking. There are definitely others things that resulted in that drastic change is such a short time. 

10 minutes ago, Mohd93 said:

She looked gorgeous especially in 2009. She still looked like herself. But I still don't know how a year later she started aging horribly and her look drastically changed. I don't think it was just aging, stress and smoking. There are definitely others things that resulted in that drastic change is such a short time. 

Yeah, it's crazy , people say it's aging but in 1 year you don't change at all. I think after Circus she needed some years away from the media and the industry

Archived