Is a US tour a possibility? (Includes some tea?)

MakeMeFweaky

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, jordanmtaylor said:

false. regardless of her current performing ability, she has the appeal to fill arenas with a good production and all her classics.

Gurl, I know you love her as much as I do but if the Femme Fatale Tour coming off the back of the Circus era and 3 current hit radio singles each breaking the previous one’s AI record didn’t sell out most of the dates...

Not to mention the show’s been going on in the country for almost 4 years and has sold over 100 million in tickets... I think most people that would want to see the show already have.

This is where my other issue ties in. @LarryRudolph STOP milking this damn show. If she really is touring with POM then it should be a third revamp because it’s kind of a slap in the face to fans that have already seen said show and made trips to Vegas solely for said show because it now means said show will be in their backyard.

I mean that’s just lazy. Mariah (as much of a mess as she is lately) went on tour in Asia and gave them a completely different show than her Vegas residency. I wish Brit would care because that POM neon section haunts me in my dreams it’s been alive for so long.

It’s called piece of me tour, a continuation on POM, but as a tour instead of residency, it’s becoming clearer now, Denmark has a poster that clearly says Piece of me! 

14 hours ago, ifuseekarianna said:

I’m confused, hasn’t everyone been wanting her to tour like.. this entire time? :umsaywhat:

merry christmas!

idk who "everyone" is but i certainly don't think she should do it bc it would not sell well. i'd rather her tour with new material in a couple of years, not in 2018 with the same set trying to make a buck. 

Archived