She looks so pretty with light eye makeup

Nickey

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Ryan Godspeed said:

it's still a mystery why she loves that racoon makeup. I mean she has mirrors and her selfies look bad. should we all flood her DM with "Stop the Racoon Makeup"? :tiffcackle:

I remember in the Time Out With Britney Spears documentary back in like 1998 she even said something about how she loves how her make up artist puts dark liner under her eyes. She's literally always been that way 

1 hour ago, Nickey said:

True. Though, it looked nice in 2001

image.jpg

But it's been a while and nobody looks like a teen forever unless you're Gwen Stefani. Time to move on, Brinty. :ineedthetruth:

Lies :ineedthetruth: This smokey eye is nowhere near as heavy as what she does now. This eye look requires technique and blending, but on the other hand the raccoon eye look is Britney putting black liner all over her waterline and eye lids and maybe smudging out the edges a bit. 

I could honestly live with her lipsynching and her trash choreography for the rest of her career if she never did her raccoon eyes again. Please, Britney :gloria:

1 hour ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Her chest freckles look so cute in that picture even though it's not a good thing she has them. :makeitrain:

Look at old high res pictures, she had them from the beginning. At least I saw a picture last week posted on here from early Oops era or before and I thought to myself "she always had those freckles with quite the same intensity".

I can't believe she spends her money in filler for lips but she doesn't do anything on wrinkles, it's not just the makeup guys, her skin is bad for only 36 years old, plus she's a celebrity and she could look much younger, but our girl prefers to destroy her beauty with unnecesary surgeries 

Archived