Simon Cowel Has Almost Stole Baby One More Time From Britney ?

Guest riccus

8 hours ago, LilyRoseAllen said:

But he still thinks he knows everything while he doesn't. He signed Fifth Harmony just based on the fact that they went 3rd in the XFactor competition but he never believed in them while it was obvious that there was potential. Let's not mention all the flops he tried to make big... Hate that guy!

I always felt like he had more faith in Emblem 3 although tbh I don't blame him. Fifth Harmony making the final was very shocking to me. I'll never forget Britney's face when they got through LOL 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Isla. said:

I always felt like he had more faith in Emblem 3 although tbh I don't blame him. Fifth Harmony making the final was very shocking to me. I'll never forget Britney's face when they got through LOL 

LOL I liked Fifth Harmony in the competition but never thought they would be the only one to have a career tbh! I loved their performance of Anything Could Happen. I think that's when I fully saw their potential as a band!

9 hours ago, LilyRoseAllen said:

LOL I liked Fifth Harmony in the competition but never thought they would be the only one to have a career tbh! I loved their performance of Anything Could Happen. I think that's when I fully saw their potential as a band!

True though their performance of Anything Could Happen deffo helped get them to the final! It was still a big surprise to me though.

Archived