COVERED IN GLITTER PHOTOS!

BritintheZone

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:donewithit:

There's always a chance not to like the final product and she has every right not to, so she should ALWAYS sign a contract to make changes over her projects.OR she shouldn't work with people who refuses to make changes but this should be decided before everything is done :idkney: 

David is hard to work with in my opinion.No one has to accept his final work,he should be flexible a little bit :yaknow: 

Glitter and Britney looked so good together :crying2: 

52 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

Of kim k new highlighter line :giggleney:

kim_kardashian_nude_snapchat2.jpg

kim_kardashian_nude_snapchat.jpg

:tiffcackle:

giphy.gif

sub-buzz-8467-1470427724-1.png?resize=62

tumblr_obgtri5gko1rkybl0o7_400.gif

b2f23c9e504fb812e1958c257492c327.jpg

i hated this scene:

giphy.gif

it looks so forced and shes using that face she uses in POM to pretend shes singing :gross:

everything else slayed tho... especially that beginning dress scene (which was cut) and the opening dance routine and the way she looked in the house.... PERFECTION :crying2:

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

:donewithit:

There's always a chance not to like the final product and she has every right not to, so she should ALWAYS sign a contract to make changes over her projects.OR she shouldn't work with people who refuses to make changes but this should be decided before everything is done :idkney: 

David is hard to work with in my opinion.No one has to accept his final work,he should be flexible a little bit :yaknow: 

Glitter and Britney looked so good together :crying2: 

I’m pretty sure she liked the video just because there’s a clip of her saying she doesn’t like it, that’s not a summary of her entire view of the video. People don’t like certain things and maybe it was just that particular scene not the entire video, every artists does that not just her. She knows his asethics and has worked with him in the past. Her team though, all are very conservative so I wouldn’t doubt that it’s mostly them that had a problem. I mean if she hated the video and was forced to do it, she would look dead in the eye or awkward but she was eye ******* the camera and alive compared to the crap we got from Randee.

4 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I’m pretty sure she liked the video just because there’s a clip of her saying she doesn’t like it, that’s not a summary of her entire view of the video. People don’t like certain things and maybe it was just that particular scene not the entire video, every artists does that not just her. She knows his asethics and has worked with him in the past. Her team though, all are very conservative so I wouldn’t doubt that it’s mostly them that had a problem. I mean if she hated the video and was forced to do it, she would look dead in the eye or awkward but she was eye ******* the camera and alive compared to the crap we got from Randee.

I don't think she didn't like the video,just that scene.I'm talking in general.She has every right not to like it but they have to take precautions.But they didn't and we ended up getting a horrible video and that's their fault too.They could have just create a simple pretty video but that's another topic :verycool:

• Super Mods
16 minutes ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

I don't think she didn't like the video,just that scene.I'm talking in general.She has every right not to like it but they have to take precautions.But they didn't and we ended up getting a horrible video and that's their fault too.They could have just create a simple pretty video but that's another topic :verycool:

Yeah I agree

23 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

so was that a bodysuit in the original MM video? you can see something at her neck that's obviously not just painted on 

No, she's just wearing a choker. She was covered in red body paint. Melanie posted a photo on social media of her hands covered in red paint and glitter. Plus if you look at this gif, her breast falls and hangs like it's free.

tumblr_obgtri5gko1rkybl0o7_400.gif

Archived