Top 5 scrapped projects

none

On 11/30/2017 at 12:43 AM, Justney said:

Justin Timberlake being the guy in DLMBTLTK. I don't know if this was real or just a rumor I read about but it would have been a really sweet video if he'd been in it instead of the random guy with the tan lined *** and Taurus tattoo. Love it anyway. 

I never knew that...or I may have forgotten since it was so long ago

On 28/11/2017 at 3:26 PM, Dark.Knight said:

Misery loves company, so what are your top 5 scrapped projects?

Here are mine in no order:

• Make Me original video
  • Breathe On Me being replaced with Outrageous as a single
  • BJ original concept
  • When Your Eyes Say It being a single
  • Femme Fatale tour original concept

anigif_enhanced-buzz-20155-1374698629-1.

Mmm I really don't think WYESI was ever going to be a single, that was just a rumors but if it was real I can definitely live without it :outwithit:
FFT original concept? Mayb you mean the same thing but with her actually dancing and looking good instead of walking like a junkie with raccon eyes and yellow hair up and down the stage :awks:

I don't know how I feel about britney jean original concept, I think the whole "hip-hop" thing was just Britney's first idea but she never really committed herself to the project after working with Darkchild in 2012 :4music:

My personal "scrapped things" list:

1) Make Me music video (I don't think the original music video would have been this huge masterpiece, actually; maybe it was scrapped for a reason. But it's her ONLY music video after Circus in which she was serving total primeney teas, from looks to controversy and attitude. Slumber Party comes close, but the original Make Make really had that Primeney sparks).

2) Poorfume music video (The song is saved by her deep vocals only, because the lyrics are awfully tragic. The music video is a terrible, cheesy mess and she looked bored and boring as hell in it. I really want to see the scrapped pistol - killing - beating footage though, because the official one looks really mediocre)

3) Mannequin rehearsal choreography (We don't know if it's a scrapped thing or not, but really... How could she ******* NOT use this beautiful, primeney-style choreography instead of the shitty one she did on the Circus tour? I had such a meltdown when she performed it)

4) Make Me rehearsal choreogeaphy (Same as Mannequin, same reasons. When she started executing those shitty arms swinging moves during the VMA's I was so embarrassed like girl what)

5) Circus rehearsal choreography (same as Mannequin and Make Me)

:gross:

i have more than 5:

1) Outrageous video - I'm still confused about this. They clearly had a lot of footage and imo they could have scrapped together a video of some sorts, even if they had to go back and film scenes with just her dancers or just close-ups of Britney.

2) 2003 Rain Nightclub on ITZ DVD - They were originally going to include MATM, BOM and BOMT/Slave from the Vegas Rain promo performance on the ITZ DVD and didn't. I loved her look for that night and it would have made a great addition (it's kind of a weak DVD).

3) GM video - The released video is her worst imo. Pretty embarassing. 

4) Umbrella - It prob wouldn't have been as big as Rihanna made it but I would love for her to have released this as a 4th single from Blackout. It's an undeniably great pop song.

5) 2011 GMAs - She still went through with it but it was originally supposed to be outside in the Castro District. They were going to time it out so she would be doing TTWE when the sun was coming up and that would have been EPIC!! It was storming though so they had to move it inside.

6) Perfume video - They took out the whole storyline so it's super boring.

7) MM video - She looked so hot and yeah, it didnt make sense but oh well. I wish they had at least taken the old fat cheesy man out of the released version. 

7 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

I never knew that...or I may have forgotten since it was so long ago

I think i read it on here actually probably two years ago when there was a lot more justney threads.  So i don't know if its true but from what I heard he was supposed to be in the video and Britney changed her mind and got the other guy but  Justin was not all that happy about it. Icould be a senseless rumor but I think she missed out on having him in at least one music video. After all we now have criminal,  mp, and slumber party to enjoy her exes in. :gross:

• 2 years later...
On 12/1/2017 at 3:50 PM, Alex_1991 said:

Mmm I really don't think WYESI was ever going to be a single, that was just a rumors but if it was real I can definitely live without it :outwithit:
FFT original concept? Mayb you mean the same thing but with her actually dancing and looking good instead of walking like a junkie with raccon eyes and yellow hair up and down the stage :awks:

I don't know how I feel about britney jean original concept, I think the whole "hip-hop" thing was just Britney's first idea but she never really committed herself to the project after working with Darkchild in 2012 :4music:

My personal "scrapped things" list:

1) Make Me music video (I don't think the original music video would have been this huge masterpiece, actually; maybe it was scrapped for a reason. But it's her ONLY music video after Circus in which she was serving total primeney teas, from looks to controversy and attitude. Slumber Party comes close, but the original Make Make really had that Primeney sparks).

2) Poorfume music video (The song is saved by her deep vocals only, because the lyrics are awfully tragic. The music video is a terrible, cheesy mess and she looked bored and boring as hell in it. I really want to see the scrapped pistol - killing - beating footage though, because the official one looks really mediocre)

3) Mannequin rehearsal choreography (We don't know if it's a scrapped thing or not, but really... How could she *********** NOT use this beautiful, primeney-style choreography instead of the ****ty one she did on the Circus tour? I had such a meltdown when she performed it)

4) Make Me rehearsal choreogeaphy (Same as Mannequin, same reasons. When she started executing those ****ty arms swinging moves during the VMA's I was so embarrassed like girl what)

5) Circus rehearsal choreography (same as Mannequin and Make Me)

:gross:

it was confirmed that she shot a video for WYESI though...

1.  Femme Fatale: I love the album as it is but in the summer of 2010, multiple websites such as GimmeBritney started teasing a date with as keyword "secret". However nothing happened and the FF album as we know, got released. Jordan eventually shared a snippet of a song called "My Big Secret" which was rumoured to be from the original Femme Fatale album concept. Other rumoured song titles included "Tear The Club Up" and "Downtown". It is known Jive wasn't happy with the original FF album concept. I am wildly entrigued with this as I followed the era closely.

2. Make Me premiere: an insider from the Las Vegas Sun (can't remember his name anymore) who had been right about the Pretty Girls collab and Las Vegas residency before, confirmed that Make Me was going to be premiered at the BBMAs of 2016. He also was the first to announce the song's name "Make Me Ooh" which turned out to be true. However, technical difficulties occured and this premiere never happened.

I think we can all agree these "diffculties" was about the video since it got scrapped...

3. Circus Tour DVD: It has been confirmed that several dates of the Circus Tour were professionally shot and a pro. shot of one of the dates leaked (Circus with brunetteney). It has been reported for YEARS that there is going a FULL pro. shot of the tour going the rounds within the traders community.

4. B In The Mix Vol.2: Allthough never confirmed, it was reported that demos such as: "Sorry Adam", "Red is The Colour", "Love is War" and more were Femme Fatale outtakes and were being considered to put on the remix album just like "And Then We Kiss" got released on the first volume. At the end, no previously unreleased material ended on the tracklist.

5. 5th single of Femme Fatale: also unconfirmed but there was reported a 5th single was supposed to be released due the succes of FF. Considered singles were supposedly "Inside Out" and "Big Fat Bass".

I only chose post 2007 concepts as I became a die hard fan around 2007 and never knew about projects such as Original Doll until many years laters. I followed the mentioned rumours/projects closely on multiple fansites and forums. 

I think the ultimate #1 scrapped project will always be "Rebellion" ...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

1.  Femme Fatale: I love the album as it is but in the summer of 2010, multiple websites such as GimmeBritney started teasing a date with as keyword "secret". However nothing happened and the FF album as we know, got released. Jordan eventually shared a snippet of a song called "My Big Secret" which was rumoured to be from the original Femme Fatale album concept. Other rumoured song titles included "Tear The Club Up" and "Downtown". It is known Jive wasn't happy with the original FF album concept. I am wildly entrigued with this as I followed the era closely.

2. Make Me premiere: an insider from the Las Vegas Sun (can't remember his name anymore) who had been right about the Pretty Girls collab and Las Vegas residency before, confirmed that Make Me was going to be premiered at the BBMAs of 2016. He also was the first to announce the song's name "Make Me Ooh" which turned out to be true. However, technical difficulties occured and this premiere never happened.

I think we can all agree these "diffculties" was about the video since it got scrapped...

3. Circus Tour DVD: It has been confirmed that several dates of the Circus Tour were professionally shot and a pro. shot of one of the dates leaked (Circus with brunetteney). It has been reported for YEARS that there is going a FULL pro. shot of the tour going the rounds within the traders community.

4. B In The Mix Vol.2: Allthough never confirmed, it was reported that demos such as: "Sorry Adam", "Red is The Colour", "Love is War" and more were Femme Fatale outtakes and were being considered to put on the remix album just like "And Then We Kiss" got released on the first volume. At the end, no previously unreleased material ended on the tracklist.

5. 5th single of Femme Fatale: also unconfirmed but there was reported a 5th single was supposed to be released due the succes of FF. Considered singles were supposedly "Inside Out" and "Big Fat Bass".

I only chose post 2007 concepts as I became a die hard fan around 2007 and never knew about projects such as Original Doll until many years laters. I followed the mentioned rumours/projects closely on multiple fansites and forums. 

I think the ultimate #1 scrapped project will always be "Rebellion" ...

There’s an article on the old (archived) unreleased Britney fansite about the original Femme Fatale, it was meant to be more urban sounding. Tear the Club Up was a demo submitted to Britney for the album but we don’t know if she recorded it. Downtown is a Blackout outtake.

A fifth single was planned from Femme Fatale, it just never happened in the end because of the tour ending. At the time it was rumoured to be Inside Out or (Drop Dead) Beautiful and I think even Gasoline?