We are at the bottom

Guest Diamond Horse

Guest Diamond Horse

(PSEUDO?)CONSPIRACY THREAD

Where would Britney be in the NWO pyramid? You can think of as many different New World Order pyramids as you like.

Generally poor people are on the bottom and the rich people are on the top. #illuminati

Nah, I'm just kidding, it isn't always like this I guess

Just thinking about different things

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse

The more I think about the hierarchy pyramids of all kinds, the more I think it is all a matter of perspective. Amazing!

Of course there could be the so-called proper Illuminati pyramids, if somebody likes that stuff, he/she can contact me in this thread :) 

Guest Diamond Horse

OMGGG. Why doesn't it show me that first gif from @Urbanney anymore in the thread.

The thing is, I tried to put it into google search to find out which interview it is,,but it was too big. I made a small attempt to optimize the gif, but haven't reached this aim thus far.

22 minutes ago, Hypnotherapy said:

What interview/show is this gif from? I’ve always wondered!

8 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

OMGGG. Why doesn't it show me that first gif from @Urbanney anymore in the thread.

The thing is, I tried to put it into google search to find out which interview it is,,but it was too big. I made a small attempt to optimize the gif, but haven't reached this aim thus far.

I’m not sure honestly. It reminds me of the interviews / behind the scenes stuff from the ITZ DVD, but that’s a complete random guess. 

If you don't really have power and authority in the grand scheme of things, you're on the bottom layer. I'd say Britney's on the bottom. Just a teeny bit higher the the average joe and jane peons. Those are the people that play their part on the stage while the peons are out in the audience watching. You just can't tell me celebrities aren't used for distractions when they're going through a rough time or they die in a shocking way or at a young age. Think of the Anna Nicole Smith soap opera from a few years ago. You had back to back stuff for the media to have wall to wall coverage. You had Anna's son dying, you had Anna dying, you had the "who's the daddy" to watch, etc.

Archived