I miss her gum chewing during performances.

indyRS

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw her on October 25th and she chewed gum almost the entire show, until she had to blow the glitter during Breathe on Me.

Don't listen to this with high volume, but here's my video. Sorry you can't hear ****, but that's my phone lol apparently it was some kind of configuration I didn't find until after the show. At 2:38 you can see when she takes the gum out of her mouth (and she never puts it back in, so she probably just threw it away lol)

2 hours ago, Ryan Godspeed said:

no I mean chewing gums at events like red carpet or something formal

:mhm: I don't think she does it consciously but chewing gum might help her relax, because the brain interprets the act of chewing, whether is gum or real food, as if one was eating, and if one is eating it means we're safe. Bonus info, I read somewhere else that people that chews gum look more popular or "cool" to the people that surrounds them, but I don't remember the reason of that lol

6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I saw her on October 25th and she chewed gum almost the entire show, until she had to blow the glitter during Breathe on Me.

Don't listen to this with high volume, but here's my video. Sorry you can't hear ****, but that's my phone lol apparently it was some kind of configuration I didn't find until after the show. At 2:38 you can see when she takes the gum out of her mouth (and she never puts it back in, so she probably just threw it away lol)

Came here just to talk about this. ***** still does it lmao

Archived