Which Britney song do you wish you could listen to for the first time again?

Urbanney

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Toxic.

When I first heard it was so different. It is so hard to tell ppl that werent around during that time. I watched that live from the nightclub thing and it was the debut of it for me and it was just so bizarre. 

I'm so used to the song now, I obviously don't feel that now but I can remember it like yesterday. 

Man on the Moon :crying1: 

When I first listened to it I cried, I felt goosebumps all over my body and I couldn't believe what I was listening to. It was so beautiful, it sounded so magical, and her voice was like :yesplease: and the whole vibe, and I never give any importance to the lyrics but this time, it was inevitable and they were so sad, and hearing Britney sing things such as "I can't compete with the stars in the sky, I'm invisible" was too much :kyliecry:. Throughout the first verses I was like, so impressed but I kept thinking "they're gonna find the way to ruin the song with the chorus" but they didn't, the chorus was just pop perfection. The song just kept getting better and better. By the end of the song, I couldn't see **** because my tears kept covering my sight, and my nose was running a mile a minute. Then Just Luve Me came up to ruin the mood :imok:.

I cried the first three times I listened to MOTM :overwhelm:

My favorite songs is Oops, and obviously I love all of her classics, Stronger, Crazy, BOMT, Lucky, etc. But when I first listened to them back in the day, the songs themselves weren't that impressive, not because they weren't good, but because it was just normal to me. The music was so good in general, I grew up listening to pop music literally since I was a baby, that it was rare when I got to see a video from a song I didn't like or listen to a bad song. MOTM in the other hand came out in a time when I believed it was impossible Britney would ever record a song with this vibe.

I wish I could watch the Oops video for the first time again, because THAT was whole event for me and my siblings who were already Britney fans by the time. It was superb. BOMT came out of nowhere, but I repeat, it was just another great pop song at the time, and it was natural for us. With time it became our favorite video at the moment, but then Sometimes was our first "new video" from Britney, so that was very important too, because we already knew her and it was exciting that she was releasing something else for the first time since Baby.

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

Man on the Moon :crying1: 

When I first listened to it I cried, I felt goosebumps all over my body and I couldn't believe what I was listening to. It was so beautiful, it sounded so magical, and her voice was like :yesplease: and the whole vibe, and I never give any importance to the lyrics but this time, it was inevitable and they were so sad, and hearing Britney sing things such as "I can't compete with the stars in the sky, I'm invisible" was too much :kyliecry:. Throughout the first verses I was like, so impressed but I kept thinking "they're gonna find the way to ruin the song with the chorus" but they didn't, the chorus was just pop perfection. The song just kept getting better and better. By the end of the song, I couldn't see **** because my tears kept covering my sight, and my nose was running a mile a minute. Then Just Luve Me came up to ruin the mood :imok:.

I cried the first three times I listened to MOTM :overwhelm:

YES ***** YES

I DONT SEE ENOUGH LOVE FOR THIS MASTERPIECE OF A SONG ON THIS HELL HOLE OF FORUM

IMAGINE THE MUSIC VIDEO

THE POSSIBLE POM PERFORMANCE

THIS SONG WOULD HAVE SLAYYYYYED ALL OF THE LONELY *** ******* OUT THERE AND INSPIRED THEM TO FIND THEIR MAN ON THE TINDER MOON AND DEPRESSION RATES WOULD DROP BY LIKE 75%

A ******** MISSED OPPURTUNITY

y9BOux.gif

Archived