Kim Kardashian's first Spotify playlist contains 1 britney song, and it's not toxic

Lemon

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kim is a huge fan of Godney. She went to see her in concert couple of times (Circus and POM, correct me if I'm wrong). Still remember how excited she was days before VMA last years when she got to introduce Britney as the next performer

37AA1EE600000578-3762858-Her_biggest_fan

vmas-608x387.jpg

947c7c735227893f8a60ccec56a66fc2.jpg

23xt5vqyrjjnwqy2x8o8qcm9b.jpg

I still think Kim's style before Kanye is the best. Now she only has pin straight hair with nude make up and monochrome dress. Gurls can wear colors too!

11 hours ago, sunkissed said:

Loves it

I do like the Kardashians tbh. They're genuine in what they do. And they're nice people, in an industry full of mean, *******.

Gimme More will be a Britney classic one day for sure just y'all wait :lemmetellu: 

No one will ever have they own iconic line ever like "It's Britney, *****."

Honestly they’re harmless, annoying definitely, but only Kylie is the one who really brings nothing to the table. 

40 minutes ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

Honestly they’re harmless, annoying definitely, but only Kylie is the one who really brings nothing to the table. 

IA, if people dislike them so much just ignore them, you know? They hoe around but they don't try to hide it. They're genuine about themselves & what they do and I can't really hate that, plus they stan Britney so as far as I'm concerned that's free promo for us :wigsnatched:

Ironic that Kylie is second most popular though, isn't it? lol

Archived