New Make Me original video BTS!!!

George Kallis

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, MykieTheCriminal said:

that and the g eazy **** cam... it was too much .. all those nude tone men were already pushing it and then the tv out the window for why? maybe if the screen ha played something upsetting.. not sure why they didnt use or reshoot some dancing tho at lest 

It's so profound and mysterious, it was a prophecy that the video itself was going to be scrapped in the future :anxiety:

On 11/13/2017 at 12:43 PM, danny1994 said:

You mean the same video that Britney herself said “I don’t like it *******!” about?

Either way, the original video was trashy and attention seeking.

On 11/13/2017 at 2:03 PM, Diamond Horse said:

I never understood what is the shine of the original video. At least as far as I remember. There is like no charm about it to me.

23 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

The original video was pointless and tacky. Yes.

But I need Britney with the red bodypaint and the golden dress in HD like right now :lemmetellu::lessons: 

Thank you thank you thank you. I am so glad the original cut isn't the final version. Yeah, the official release has too much product placement (this isn't a Britney first), and the intro is cheesy, but our girl looks FLAWLESS in that lace get-up and looks like a damn GODDESS applying her lip chap on that bed covered in flower petals.

The original cut did NOT fit the song whatsoever and honestly looked like a sad effort at being another "iconic" Britney video. I'm not 100% in love with the version we have for "Make Me...", but I absolutely don't hate it.

And OBVIOUSLY "Slumber Party" is enough of a masterpiece that I can't be too angry about "Make Me..." either way.

45 minutes ago, vnisverx said:

Thank you thank you thank you. I am so glad the original cut isn't the final version. Yeah, the official release has too much product placement (this isn't a Britney first), and the intro is cheesy, but our girl looks FLAWLESS in that lace get-up and looks like a damn GODDESS applying her lip chap on that bed covered in flower petals.

The original cut did NOT fit the song whatsoever and honestly looked like a sad effort at being another "iconic" Britney video. I'm not 100% in love with the version we have for "Make Me...", but I absolutely don't hate it.

And OBVIOUSLY "Slumber Party" is enough of a masterpiece that I can't be too angry about "Make Me..." either way.

Well I’m not defending the final version either, lol. But the original is very overrated, even though the whole thing never leaked.

Archived