"Outrageous" as it would have appeared in Catwoman

VeryCool

On 11/12/2017 at 7:24 AM, Iexpectyouto said:

I wonder about what would be different if the knee injury hadn't happened more than I should. 

If the video was finished and released, it probably would've been one of her sexier ones, as we've seen the trench coat outfit, as well as the Snoop scene. With the video, and the promo from the film, the song def would've charted a lot higher, I read somewhere it was really popular with the gp at the time. 

The Onyx Tour would've continued as planned, BOM and probably Boom Boom would've been released as singles, Brit would've performed at the 04 vmas, so she would've won best female video and possibly video of the year. 

And that's just stuff we've heard was planned for the zone era, who knows what would've happened next. 

The knee injury changed her entire life and career. I think I read somewhere she had a cancelled tour date the day she married kevin. 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 13/11/2017 at 6:22 PM, IUSAtonight said:

So the video would have been for the remix instead of the far superior album version and would be a part of that garbage movie? :girlwhat:

May I ask why do people hate this movie so much? I mean, I've watched it and I don't find it that bad. It's not worse than any superhero movie from the early 2000's. A cheap plot with a villain and a sassy superhero. Is it cause it's a female superhero and we live in a ****** world or what? :umsaywhat:

9 minutes ago, RobRocks said:

May I ask why do people hate this movie so much? I mean, I've watched it and I don't find it that bad. It's not worse than any superhero movie from the early 2000's. A cheap plot with a villain and a sassy superhero. Is it cause it's a female superhero and we live in a ****** world or what? :umsaywhat:

lol it has nothing to do with being a female surehero. The movie was really bad for many reasons. Aside from the fact that it had nothing to do with the source material, the plot was really garbage. Tbh the movie was ******. You have a great female superhero and you have her fight anti-ageing cream????? Also most of the scenes were cringy and badly shot. 

Archived