"Outrageous" as it would have appeared in Catwoman

VeryCool

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, carlo923 said:

So last week at a second hand shop in LA I stumbled across a Jive Records CD with CATWOMAN Outrageous (JXL Film Remix) - Britney Spears. written on it. I was SCREAMING at the discovery and popped it into my old computer to see what it was. 

s-l1600.jpg

It appears to be the very remix that was intended to be used in the film before Knee Knee hurt herself! Having never seen the movie before, I looked online to see which part Scandalous (the song chosen to replace Outrageous) was featured in, and it makes total sense.

The scene they use Scandalous in is when Halle Berry is on the basketball court, hence why part of the Outrageous video takes place on a basketball court. I did a real quick edit job with the scene and uploaded part of it to Twitter to show what may have been. Enjoy this snippet! 

Also laughing at this old info I came across while I was reading about the video today: 

https://absolutebritney.com/celebrating-12-years-of-outrageous-britney-spears-with-interesting-facts/

E! News apparently said: “Britney Spears did not want to do the music video. She was just coming from Europe; she was very tired. But she had a contractual obligation because it’s for the movie, ‘Catwoman.’ The video, the whole plot of it was Britney Spears was being mugged in New York and Catwoman comes to the rescue.” The concept idea changed as Britney strongly disliked it. Rumours also surfaced that Britney wanted to release ‘Breathe On Me’ first and a video had already been shot before plans rolled out, in order for ‘Outrageous’ to coincide with the ‘Catwoman’ movie release. This was also never confirmed or denied by Britney’s team.

So weird tho how is a cd like that out there ?! 

11 hours ago, falka said:

I've never thought about it, but it makes total sense :ponderney:

oh totally.. most common people want pain meds longer then percribed . so if your michael or britney people will bend ove backward .. and a simple ''i wish i had more'' becomes a chance for all in the room to brown nose .. and when your in pain and a trusted person says ''here take this'' thats it.. these pills can cause mood swings wieght gain or loss all sorts of stuff just look at the side effects of the next medice on tv you see.. nornally suicudal thoughts at listed too.. just to show the dark places these meds can take you.. it could have mad britney push kevin away then expect him to come home on the drop of a dime... just those meds could have screwd alot of **** up and it just breaks my heart to hear she didnt even want to be there that day

5 minutes ago, MykieTheCriminal said:

oh totally.. most common people want pain meds longer then percribed . so if your michael or britney people will bend ove backward .. and a simple ''i wish i had more'' becomes a chance for all in the room to brown nose .. and when your in pain and a trusted person says ''here take this'' thats it.. these pills can cause mood swings wieght gain or loss all sorts of stuff just look at the side effects of the next medice on tv you see.. nornally suicudal thoughts at listed too.. just to show the dark places these meds can take you.. it could have mad britney push kevin away then expect him to come home on the drop of a dime... just those meds could have screwd alot of **** up and it just breaks my heart to hear she didnt even want to be there that day

I'm lucky that I don't need such a help and when in small pain I tend to just outwait situation,

I do not like meds at all so I usually don't see addiction as first explanation in other people behiaviour and sometimes it skips my mind how easy it is to sunk in it... especially in custom-made world of Celebrities 

On 11/11/2017 at 11:45 PM, BoyToySoldier said:

You know what?  :beyfedup: I honestly don't know how to feel about this. I wish Britney herself or her team were the ones that answer this type of questions. I mean, she is the artist, she herself should be the one answering these questions and even more nowadays that we have all these resources like social networking to keep in contact with fans and people. It was fair at that time because there wasn't any means of communication more than her official website but it wasn't as big as twitter or instagram are nowadays or TV shows/interviews,  magazines. 

I hate they act like nothing happened. After the Make me mess for example, no official statement, no explanation, no nothing. And when there is an opportunity to be asked about this type of things they choose the most stupid questions like "what's your favorite color?"  and so on. :whitneyshade:

14 minutes ago, Iexpectyouto said:

is this from the set? i always thought so. and if thats the case, then she mustve filmed scenes besides the court scene and dance number, contrary to what the director said in that article, as well as what we saw on the MP dvd

yeah it is

It's funny cause I was lurking through another forum and they were talking about the Outrageous video today and the fact it got cancelled etc. Most people seem to believe there was enough footage for a video, something that I never really believed. If there was enough footage I just don't think Jive wanted to put out a video for a song Britney couldn't really promote because of her injury. 

Archived