Thanks Larry

Black_Out

I think Larry & Brit share a special relationship. She has learned over the years how to say no and how shady the industry is, where he recognizes she's been burnt. If Larry wanted to make more off Brit, his job as a manager is partly to push her into jobs, but he's sensitive to her where a lot of other managers wouldn't be. I feel differently towards Larry these days. We would have FFney today if she were constantly pushed. There's room for improvement, but I'm happy she's moving at her own pace. Give Larry some space B Army.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Brad Adamson said:

Ever since For The Record cut from Britney saying she hated it being called a comeback to him glorifying the comeback with dollar signs in his eyes, I wouldn’t trust him as far as I could throw him. 

Lets not forget Britney has fired him twice

Yeah lets not also forget he has a job to do and without a '"comeback" her future and image would have been tainted for good. 

1 hour ago, Black_Out said:

Yeah lets not also forget he has a job to do and without a '"comeback" her future and image would have been tainted for good. 

Like most employers (and certainly mine), her humanity was second to business. 

Her career and image are more tainted now than ever and it is undeniably because of 2011-2013, when she was pushed into doing things she didn’t want to do. Adam can share some of that responsibility too I guess 

27 minutes ago, Brad Adamson said:

Like most employers (and certainly mine), her humanity was second to business. 

Her career and image are more tainted now than ever and it is undeniably because of 2011-2013, when she was pushed into doing things she didn’t want to do. Adam can share some of that responsibility too I guess 

Well she had an obligation. I think her label was a bigger issue tbh.

Hire Scooter Braun. He knows how to balance the personal needs of his clients with what a modern day promo strategy looks like (Larry was great in the 90s, but homegurl needs someone modern. Larry probably tried to book her on TRL when Glory came out and only then found out it doesnt exist. note: yes, I know TRL came back)

11 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

He probably has good intentions with Brit but his vision is a bit outdated to me, like Clive Davis to Whitney... we're no longer in 1998, she needs a fresh and young up-to-date team imo :lemmetellu:

Idk. He does great with other artists. I think its a personal respect for Brit and her past.

9 minutes ago, car said:

Hire Scooter Braun. He knows how to balance the personal needs of his clients with what a modern day promo strategy looks like (Larry was great in the 90s, but homegurl needs someone modern. Larry probably tried to book her on TRL when Glory came out and only then found out it doesnt exist. note: yes, I know TRL came back)

If true, thats funny. How do you know this?

1 minute ago, Black_Out said:

Idk. He does great with other artists. I think its a personal respect for Brit and her past.

Miley is not smashing this year either so I think Larry will be kicked out eventually like it happened to Clive Davis years ago :whitney:

His vision is old, he doesn't seem fresh when comes to planning. I have the feeling we'll have news regarding this in 2018, I think 20 years together is a great time to part ways :nochillbrit:

1 minute ago, pablitonizer said:

Miley is not smashing this year either so I think Larry will be kicked out eventually like it happened to Clive Davis years ago :whitney:

His vision is old, he doesn't seem fresh when comes to planning. I have the feeling we'll have news regarding this in 2018, I think 20 years together is a great time to part ways :nochillbrit:

he did great during Bangerz and currently does great with 5H. Miley wont sell or go on tour with the music she recently released.

Just now, car said:

The TRL booking. Ah, it's probably not true. I'm just making up an example of how outdated he is. lols :lollipop:

Idk thats not a solid example lol. I think Brit herself is outdated and follows trends where Larry supports her. Circus era is amazing and that never felt dated when his job is simply to hire the right people/gigs. I think its up to the artist. He booked her all the hottest gigs for Glory. Jimmy skit, carpool, Apple, Iheart, ect.

• Super Mods

He doesn’t see eye to eye with Brit, what he says always contradicts what Britney said and not to mention he had a hand in BJ by putting Will.I.Am as EP and we all know he is Larry’s client. He always uses Britney for his side business. He is really outdated and still sees her as a 18 year old pop star with this girly girl image. We all see what Britney is capable without his presence and I feel he’s limiting her creativity.

Archived