Oh no...I can't unsee it anymore (part 2)

none

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Goku said:

at the least, we have the proof now

she has not been cloned after the Circus Tour

giphy.gif

just medicated and botoxed

giphy.gif

:haha: 

the Exhale investigation department is doing fine :ohi:

10 hours ago, Million Billion said:

She's alway done freestyle moves but the difference is that she used to balance this non-choreographed parts with actual choreography, the Toxic performance on the Onyx Hotel Tour for example where 80% of the time she's standing on the props until the breakdown comes up and she KILLS IT!!! Those moves have always been there, it's just that they were never obvious up to now because that's what her dancing is all about, doing awkward and repetitive moves. 

Exactly, when her dancing skills were overall better, the freestyle was better also. More passionate. 

Now she can relase a book "Arm dancing for beginners. 10 easy ways to convince them you can dance while standing in one place." Deluxe edition would have DVD with examples (POM), so you can exercise copying Britney's moves.

I can see advertising banners "Professional dancers hate her! She found one easy way to dance without skills & rehearsals! See how"

49 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

When she does that, she looks like she's having physio or something. The dancers manage to make it look somewhat sensual and it flows (slightly - it's not a great move let's face it). Britney is so stiff and rigid!

and lost :triggered:

1 minute ago, Dark.Knight said:

and lost :triggered:

Omg yes, just seen how the dancers are perfectly in sync - as they ALWAYS are - and she carries on bloody tapping away like she's in a trance :wtfdidusay:

After reading the recent M&G experience from the fan who describes the carnage backstage it's obvious that this show is a complete MESS from the inside out!!!

4 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

lol this. It's like she really thinks she killed it and the head tilt is some additional fierce move lol

maybe it would, if she did it once, but at this point it's become more of a nervous tic. Although she hasn't done it that much lately, she's been changing it for other movements, like the hair grabbing and the chest explosion.

11 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Omg yes, just seen how the dancers are perfectly in sync - as they ALWAYS are - and she carries on bloody tapping away like she's in a trance :wtfdidusay:

After reading the recent M&G experience from the fan who describes the carnage backstage it's obvious that this show is a complete MESS from the inside out!!!

Wait, what M&G :lostney:

Also, she starts before them... And ends AFTER? :triggered: 

19 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

what really makes it annoying is the final head tilting, which is not present in the Circus Tour one.

^^^^ Times a million. I get that the rest is just fill in stuff she's always used, but the head shaking/tilts and the constant messing with her hair (and I mean, as a constant, every five minutes thing) are the worst to me, and yeah, those are new (ish).

14 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

here you go

giphy.gif 

It looks like she forgot the routine here. She kept tapping for too long and then missed the next move. This is a mess. 

Archived