CAN BRITNEY BRINGG THIS COSTUME BACK!?!?

BritintheZone

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, satanic cheri candy lotion said:

she kind of wears these at pom no? only scattered around + just without the pants. that strappy TOMH bra she wore reminds me of this top. i just dont like dwads outfits to be honest except the gorgeous VS bra + the slave outfit

You don’t like the Lonely costume? :lostney:

I think her iconic crop tops with iconic long pants that slightly flare at the bottom (as shown in the 2 posts above me) suit her the best.  They accentuate her body well, and they look very comfortable and they're over-the-top/weird/hooker-y like most of her POM outfits.  It makes her look like an actual pop star and not the stupid Gaga-style costumes every pop star wears now.  Or if she's going for the leotard look, then wear the cool flexible high-boots like in the last pic:

orig-17458911.jpg november-10-2003-britney-spears-evolutio

671c6666388fdf255583ad48f17eae8b.jpg

Britney-Spears-danced-Me-Against-Music-2

1 hour ago, jennyj said:

I think her iconic crop tops with iconic long pants that slightly flare at the bottom (as shown in the 2 posts above me) suit her the best.  They accentuate her body well, and they look very comfortable and they're over-the-top/weird/hooker-y like most of her POM outfits.  It makes her look like an actual pop star and not the stupid Gaga-style costumes every pop star wears now.  Or if she's going for the leotard look, then wear the cool flexible high-boots like in the last pic:

orig-17458911.jpg november-10-2003-britney-spears-evolutio

671c6666388fdf255583ad48f17eae8b.jpg

Britney-Spears-danced-Me-Against-Music-2

Yassss :cinderellaney:

but now a days Britney likes cheap bra and panties with a waist trainer :icant1:

Archived