Forbes: Who Still Likes Britney Spears? (Infographic)

LostInAnImage

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
3 minutes ago, If U Seek Me said:

The most Britney-active country on Twitter apart from the US is Brazil. How unexpected. :uknowit:

This graph in this section leaves a little ambiguous feel. It is confusing about the USA and world for me. USA is not mentioned in the world circle, is USA completely on its own ? idk something feels messy about it, am I just missing something? It feels like you could interpret it in one way or the other.

55 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

Kimmel and Corden have been disrespectful towards Britney. But yet these positive tweeters of Britney watch them.

Well the data was only gathered from July-August of 2016; I'm guessing that's when both of Britney's segments on Kimmel and Corden were televised, and that's why they were positively associated with Britney fans (I.e. Britney fans Tweeting about her Carpool Karaoke, etc).

5 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

Number of fans who tweets positive: the ones that haven’t gone to POM show

nunber of fans who tweets negative: the ones that has 

:weusay:

More like:

People who tweet positive things: Normal individuals who are in Vegas and go to see Britney to have a good time; also fans who have been waiting to see her show for years

People who tweet negative things: Individuals who have never been to her show but have watched every performance of the 21 songs for 4 years like crazy people and have analyzed every move she makes and every hair strand that isn't in place

55 minutes ago, MaPlayz said:

More like:

People who tweet positive things: Normal individuals who are in Vegas and go to see Britney to have a good time; also fans who have been waiting to see her show for years

People who tweet negative things: Individuals who have never been to her show but have watched every performance of the 21 songs for 4 years like crazy people and have analyzed every move she makes and every hair strand that isn't in place

:rihclap:

Omgosh this. Thank you. 

1 hour ago, MaPlayz said:

More like:

TRUTH!

These pressed fans that have ever been to the show are the first ones to criticize the show. 

1 hour ago, MaPlayz said:

More like:

I went to the show and thought it was terrible :lemmetellu:

The stage isn't given justice in videos because of the cool lights but Britney is still the worst part of the show and it's her show. 

Archived