Britney: Piece of Me 18/10/2017

Witty

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, ✫Tittywitty✫ said:

Thread for 18/10 :giggleney:

TOMH

Circus (Not wearing the jacket anymore :orangu:)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BabRrWml3Kv/

Slave

Missy Elliot dance 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BabQZgEl-MT/

ILRNR

Piece of Me

Womanizer

Crazy

https://www.instagram.com/p/BabINb9FZna/

BOMT

Oops

Boys

Crazy/BOM/Circus/ILRNR/Womanizer

this show is getting disgusing to watch.
it's like fft but with a fit britney, unbearable

Guest thanos18

she was really feeling if u seek amy performance. well yes the choreo is minimal and not hard but her attitude and energy saved it.and with this original outfit she looked like circusney again <3 

Guest thanos18
5 minutes ago, KingSlay said:

I watched the Onyx Hotel Tour earlier and now this just makes me sad :triggered:

watch vma 2007 or ff tour to make you feel better about current (improved)britney :)

4 hours ago, Daxx said:

the breakdown
Confused-GIF-Image-for-Whatsapp-and-Face

oops is ******* tragic... ruining one of her most iconic songs... when these people ever hear that song again they are going to think of this ******* mess....

Throughout  every song they *******  hand movements and jerky mannerisms are ******* cancerous. You can tell she cannot ******* wait to finish the show and must think moving her body more will speed time up or smth :jackk:

Like ******* chill... you would only be sucking Sam or at target, acting like she is too good for her own show?? :wtfdidusay:

Im ******* done with her and her shitty performance skills.

8 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

oops is ******* tragic... ruining one of her most iconic songs... when these people ever hear that song again they are going to think of this ******* mess....

Throughout  every song they *******  hand movements and jerky mannerisms are ******* cancerous. You can tell she cannot ******* wait to finish the show and must think moving her body more will speed time up or smth :jackk:

Like ******* chill... you would only be sucking Sam or at target, acting like she is too good for her own show?? :wtfdidusay:

Im ******* done with her and her shitty performance skills.

:angietea:

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

FFT was at least cohesive. This is a clusterfuck of a mess. :outwithit:

Right?  There was a system.  POM is so unbearable to watch, I literally just skim through videos. :mcorangu:

Dude, on the Toxic tree she fixed her hair ******* twice.  TWICE.  WHEN IT WAS UP.  SHE CAN'T KEEP HER ******* HANDS OUT OF HER ******* HAIR.  IT'S THE SINGLE MOST FRUSTRATING TIC I'VE EVER SEEN ON HER.

Archived