Ideas for B10

Michaelgiftos

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lead single produced my Danja/Max or Dr. Luke, they always come up with magic when working with Britney. :flawlessbye:

Lead music video directed by either Joseph Khan or Jonas Akerlund, there is no other option. It MUST be one of them, no one else. :lessons:

Album photoshoot by Mario Testino, do I need to explain the why? It will be EXCELLENCE at its best. :lessons:

Premiere her new single at a HUGE music event, Grammy, Billboard, AMA's or VMA's.

A new documentary, maybe not as long as I AM BJ or FTR, but maybe as the I AM THE FF or the In the zone DVD. 

1 freaking LIVE performance at any award show, tv show, special concert or even straight from her basement but A 100% LIVE perfomance. :clap:

1 quality interview as the Ophra or Diane Sawyer style, not with these basic and pointless questions she's always asked about. Real and deep questions about EVERYTHING, motherhood, rumors, music, etc. :tiffhair:

1 (more than one would be too much) KILLER choreo ala Primeney. Maybe not an entire show but at least one choreo that states SHE STILL CAN dance as she used to. 

After all these years she's become fearless about performing at Award shows so maybe 1 or 2 performances at any award show would be great. :verycool:

i kinda liked how Britney and Circus (and kinda ITZ) were on how diverse the sounds were with high energy songs and ballads and a few mid tempos

so maybe another dance/club anthem as the lead single like womanizer was 

second single another dance song like gimme more or break the ice, or even a different type of song like love me down

third can be mid tempo like criminal

and end off the era with the fourth single being a ballad like everytime or i run away (i know it wasn't a single, just an example of what kind of song would be nice) or something completely different like before the goodbye 

but this is just wishful thinking :dontlike:

Exec: Britney + someone else to guide her, maybe Jack Antonoff

Producers: Jack Antonoff, Max Martin, Pharrell, Bloodshy & Avant

Features: Ummm... Someone with a lot of buzz but also has to be genuine. Maybe JT, Rihanna seems a bit much for our anxious lil' Britney, I hooonestly have no idea. Nicki always brings in views, maybe P!nk or Avril. Maybe even Christina. I want at least 2 of the 00s queens to unite for a song. :outwithit:

15 hours ago, Million Billion said:

1 freaking LIVE performance at any award show, tv show, special concert or even straight from her basement but A 100% LIVE perfomance.

:dead:

13 minutes ago, DownAndUp said:

I loved the name Glory when I thought a track would be called Glory or one at least mention it but now it seems kind of random 

i agree, it doens't reflect much on the album. Probably Invitation would have been a better name for it

20 hours ago, Pedro Dantas said:

Promo for the album, not POM.

Good music.

More than two singles.

No scrapped videos.

No going on vacation right after dropping a song.

No screenshot as an album cover.

Live vocals.

No letting her sons naming the album.

Whitney+Houston+at+Pre-GRAMMY+Gala_mpeg2

You're not getting any of that

Whitney+Houston+at+Pre-GRAMMY+Gala_mpeg2

1. Have a great concept for the album!

when I saw the Make Me... cover I was excited that we would have a space themed album :mattafact:

2. Banger for single 1, no features

3. Killer video, continuation for womanizer

4. Few promo spots and interviews

5. Two magazine covers

6. Documentary and a world tour (not many dates but the biggest cities in europe, few in Asia, Australia, america)

7. Few more singles and promote them

8. Then realize this is a dream and love yourself :girlwhat:

Archived