Ideas for B10

Michaelgiftos

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, DownAndUp said:

I loved the name Glory when I thought a track would be called Glory or one at least mention it but now it seems kind of random 

They haven't named an album after a track since Oops... but broke the trend with Circus, but when back to it afterwards.  And I'm glad they don't.  I like my album titles unique and separate from the song tracks.  I like the album name being the era name, and the singles being separate. . ;) 

3 hours ago, jennyj said:

They haven't named an album after a track since Oops... but broke the trend with Circus, but when back to it afterwards.  And I'm glad they don't.  I like my album titles unique and separate from the song tracks.  I like the album name being the era name, and the singles being separate. . ;) 

Yeah I get what you mean,

I like how ‘in the zone’ came from ‘me against the music’ however 

Producers:

Flume

Rick Nowels 

Mark Taylor

Cutfather

Bloodshy

Dem Jointz

Brian & Josh

Features: None!

Over all sound: Kind of like Goldfrapp meets Marina And The Diamonds meets Lana and Dumblonde.......something very different for Britney/artsy and mature!

At least 3 singles with 3 amazing videos

A decent amount of promo but nothing too crazy

First of all lemme say this. I want it to be In the Zone 2.0 or Femme Fatale 2.0.

She HAS to do promo, well at least in Japan, Australia, UK, France, Germany, Sweden, US and Canada. :britdrown:

The singles' MUSIC VIDEOS have to be flawless, because I don't wanna another Make Me... mess :staysalty:

Then, she HAS to tour. At least in NA, Europe and Australia.

Pls god let this be true. And also, LET ME DREAM. :otears:

Everyone listen to Heal by Loreen (she sang Euphoria at the Eurovision), as well as her singles. This is what Britney needs. Music that's:
- Incredibly well produced and has dancey/moody vibes (because the GP are here for Dance-Britney)

- Smart lyrics, that are both catchy and personal. (because fans are here for this)

- vocals that are incredibly natural. (because she actually gets praised for singing when she does it).

She needs a cohesive theme or concept: Glory went from lacey body suits to banana yellow rhinestones, or super **** to boyfriend auditions. She needs to have everything planned, and have backup plans also. Release a single AND video. If the album leaks, push it forward. NO PHYSICAL RELEASES UNTIL THE DIGITAL IS OUT. 

her performances need to be around big events. VMA, Grammy, AMA, BBMA's etc. so she can get the hype.

She needs to invest in them. get a new creative team and plan performances. Even if she chose to sing live, invest in visuals/costume. 

she needs to push herself again too.

7 hours ago, jennyj said:

wasn't MATM originally called ITZ? 

Archived