Britney feat cardi b ?

popprison

I'm surprised no one has recommended this yet lmao...I mean, so far none of the collabs after scream and shout have worked. Seems like those rappers have become less famous after their collaboration with Brit. But cardi b is so lit right now 

I know...too desperate but someone always makes a post about her doing a song with the current it artist

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

That would have been cool back in like 2011 over Sabi or whatever. Now, after she has the #1 hit in the country, it just screams desperation.

Britney needs a solo hit, she hasn't had one since 2011.

In 2011? Sis Cardi B was stripping in 2011. She has been rapping for two years max. :tiffcackle:

Britney doesn't always have to collab with someone currently at #1; it does look kinda desperate actually. 

Having said that,  she needs to release a solo hit next. So far we've been getting a lot of collabs...  

Although they're fun and all, the queen doesn't really need anyone else to make great music tbh :urite:

BUT  I don't mind her being featured in other people's projects, just not her own... Plus, who doesn't want more music from the queen? :overwhelm:

The mess that happened with the promoting and performing of her last 3 singles with features is why real A list singers don't want to do one with Brit. The idea of bringing artists together is only successful if they both give their all. Gotta get both fan-bases behind the project. Her lip syncing on stage with people that had live mics was so hard to watch. She used to barely have featuring artists and now that's all that's been released for years at this point for the GP and #teambritney always chooses to work with artists after their heat is gone. It would seem desperate to have someone like Cardi on a song now but imagine if she got her before she blew up to number 1. Now that could've been cool. Not just Cardi B but that game plan is how successful features with new artists is supposed to work, not the iggy way. Gotta milk the cow while it's still chomping on some green or all you'll get is dust. The only time her team had it right was the ying yang twins feature, now that would have blown up. Their songs were everywhere and everyone had the albums. And now Britney is in Vegas and the twins are only booking discount gigs at nightclubs. A total image change for B10 is what I'm praying for, a whole new strategy. She can do it! :plzney:

Cardi B is on top of the game now, like Iggy was some years ago. And Iggy's songs were at least decent. Unlike Cardigan B's. 712owo.jpg

Cardi B will soon fall harder than my grandma's ****, and you would regret Britney doing a collaboration with her. 14t33mb.jpg

Archived