Has anyone checked the views on Slumber Party recently?

jamesedward94

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest I Think I'm Ready Now

Not so bad ? But she is Britney Spears, a global artist :orangu: Kendji has 300M views and he is not even famous outside my country :meltdown:

Guest Diamond Horse
2 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

It's not that bad, bitched are just being dramatic.

It's all relative. But if we are being relative to Britney herself, I think it IS  tragic?

1 hour ago, Pinky98 said:

I think B10 will do quite well, the singles are deffo gonna do better tbh 

:tiffcackle: That's what we said about Glory. Make Me did worse than Work ***** and Slumber Party did worse than Perfume. The only saving grace was that Make Me did better than Pretty Girls. :beynah: 

Bookmark me, B10's TWO singles are going to rank in the top 40 and out of the top 100, respectively. :queenflopga: 

Guest Diamond Horse
1 minute ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

For Britney standards yes, it's quite low. But in comparison to everyone else, she's doing well. 

About youtube for example - I am not sure. I searched of Sel's Bad Liar. It came out on June, it has 180 million and 2 million likes. Even Fetish has more views than Slumber Party.

Even Selena is doing better than Britney. How is this good?

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Honestly? It would be a total disaster if Britney Spears ever started selling less than Selena Gomez and company, so let's hope that B10's sales are at least 100k and up.

But Miley is a complete different case and 'Glory' still outsold 'Younger Now' without a top 10 single.

• Content Curators
Just now, Diamond Horse said:

About youtube for example - I am not sure. I searched of Sel's Bad Liar. It came out on June, it has 180 million and 2 million likes. Even Fetish has more views than Slumber Party.

Even Selena is doing better than Britney. How is this good?

Because Selena Gomez's main audience are the ones that stream music a lot and she's still relevant. 

Archived