Has anyone checked the views on Slumber Party recently?

jamesedward94

Guest Diamond Horse
1 minute ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

:tiffcackle: That's what we said about Glory. Make Me did worse than Work ***** and Slumber Party did worse than Perfume. The only saving grace was that Make Me did better than Pretty Girls. :beynah: 

Bookmark me, B10's TWO singles are going to rank in the top 40 and out of the top 100, respectively. :queenflopga: 

Uggghhhh I would hate it if Britney's FIRST SINGLE would be 40th :britdrown: 

17 is somewhat tolerable :britdrown: 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Invitation said:

But Miley is a complete different case and 'Glory' still outsold 'Younger Now' without a top 10 single.

Glory should be outselling Younger Now regardless... Britney is a much bigger name. Not to mention, Younger Now has no hits either. It would be tragic if Britney didn't shift more copies.

• Content Curators
Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

Glory should be outselling Younger Now regardless... Britney is a much bigger name. Not to mention, Younger Now has no hits either. It would be tragic if Britney didn't shift more copies.

'Malibu' is a moderate hit, definitely performing better than Britney's last moderate hit which was 'Work *****'.

Britney is not more relevant than Miley Cyrus, especially when Miley's last era was very strong.

It's shocking to me that Miley managed to sell less than Demetria.

Guest Diamond Horse
2 minutes ago, Invitation said:

Because Selena Gomez's main audience are the ones that stream music a lot and she's still relevant. 

Anyway, I am too lazy to compare everything, but could I think that Britney is not in the A-list and not in the B-list, but maybe somewhere in the C-list of female singers?

• Content Curators
8 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

Anyway, I am too lazy to compare everything, but could I think that Britney is not in the A-list and not in the B-list, but maybe somewhere in the C-list of female singers?

She's an icon, so I'd say way past that. Like, she'll forever get the A-list celebrity treatment because of her achievements.

It's just that she has been big through the physical and digital eras. But, this is another era now where streaming is the most important factor.

Guest Diamond Horse
2 minutes ago, Invitation said:

She's an icon, so I'd say way past that. Like, she'll forever get the A-list celebrity treatment because of her achievements.

It's just that she has been big through the physical and digital eras. But, this is another era now where streaming is the most important factor.

I like how you put it

Well yeah, the change of times certainly hasn't helped Britney.

BTW I don't know if I have already said it but I really like your avi It is one  of my favs and together with your username it feels like there was a gorgeous candle(light) on the picture.

32 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

She got like 88k pure sales with Glory, so with proper promo and some effort...

Yeah, but that was with pretty heavy promo for her standards. Carpool karaoke is the most popular viral promotion she could do, everyone and their moms saw that, literally my entire family who dont give a **** about her were all talking about it. Plus the VMAs which is a pretty big deal for Britney. It's not like she's gonna take the Grammy/Superbowl stage, so as far as awards shows go, that was big for her. Apple Music Festival which exposed her to every Apple subscriber, countless radio interviews as well as festival performances, which on the surface seem meaningless but are actually pretty important seeing as she has enough trouble getting radio stations to spin her stuff. That won't improve as time goes by. Yeah, the promo could have been more GLORY-centric, but she was definitely out there.

Take that promo away and that number wouldn't look so good. As she gets older and her career progresses further, she's not gonna amp up promotion, she's gonna tone it down. "Some effort" is a lot to ask for Britney, what we got for Glory was honestly her max effort promo wise. It can only go downhill from here. Also, I hate to say this, but she becomes more and more irrelevant by the day, you can literally feel it. For me, after the hyped up VMA performance and the subsequent snooze fest she delivered, it really kind of cemented the fact that the days of getting excited about Britney's performances and career are kind of over. And I don't just mean for us as stans, but for pop culture enthusiasts in general.

Hate to sound negative, but thats the truth. Radio support will continue to be a problem, streaming will continue to be a problem, and her dwindling loyal fanbase will have inevitably shrunk for a variety of reasons. Guarantee she won't break 100k sps for B10 and honestly, I would predict similar numbers to what Miley is doing with Younger Now. Maybe a tiny bit better, but in that ball park. Book it.

16 minutes ago, David Rose said:

Yeah, but that was with pretty heavy promo for her standards. Carpool karaoke is the most popular viral promotion she could do, everyone and their moms saw that, literally my entire family who dont give a **** about her were all talking about it. Plus the VMAs which is a pretty big deal for Britney. It's not like she's gonna take the Grammy/Superbowl stage, so as far as awards shows go, that was big for her. Apple Music Festival which exposed her to every Apple subscriber, countless radio interviews as well as festival performances, which on the surface seem meaningless but are actually pretty important seeing as she has enough trouble getting radio stations to spin her stuff. That won't improve as time goes by. Yeah, the promo could have been more GLORY-centric, but she was definitely out there.

Take that promo away and that number wouldn't look so good. As she gets older and her career progresses further, she's not gonna amp up promotion, she's gonna tone it down. "Some effort" is a lot to ask for Britney, what we got for Glory was honestly her max effort promo wise. It can only go downhill from here. Also, I hate to say this, but she becomes more and more irrelevant by the day, you can literally feel it. For me, after the hyped up VMA performance and the subsequent snooze fest she delivered, it really kind of cemented the fact that the days of getting excited about Britney's performances and career are kind of over. And I don't just mean for us as stans, but for pop culture enthusiasts in general.

Hate to sound negative, but thats the truth. Radio support will continue to be a problem, streaming will continue to be a problem, and her dwindling loyal fanbase will have inevitably shrunk for a variety of reasons. Guarantee she won't break 100k sps for B10 and honestly, I would predict similar numbers to what Miley is doing with Younger Now. Maybe a tiny bit better, but in that ball park. Book it.

But it wasn't GOOD promo. You could barely hear her on CK, she was also very awkward and just didn't want to be there. Her performances were also too safe and boring. Yes, she was given a good amount of exposure but if you're not truly grabbing attention is it really worth it? Picture the same promo but with her actually giving a next level ****. Imagine what the VMA performance could have done for the album if she brought the house down with a big dance number or even throw a curveball and perform acoustically.

9 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

But it wasn't GOOD promo. You could barely hear her on CK, she was also very awkward and just didn't want to be there. Her performances were also too safe and boring. Yes, she was given a good amount of exposure but if you're not truly grabbing attention is it really worth it? Picture the same promo but with her actually giving a next level ****. Imagine what the VMA performance could have done for the album if she brought the house down with a big dance number or even throw a curveball and perform acoustically.

I get it, but knowing everything about Britney and her career trajectory, do you really think thats gonna happen? it's not.

i just hope the music is really good. thats one thing i still hold out hope for.

Archived