OVERRATED AND UNDERRATED BRITNEY LOOKS

really really cool guy

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, danny1994 said:

She was really really fit here, it could be her abs. It doesn’t look painted on like 2013 :tiffcackle:

But the hair is weird imo

I think the hair is cute cause it's the first time it was styled like that but I don't like when she tried to replicate it a bunch of times after that

8 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

no, this is probably the best red carpet look post breakdown. it's tied with the 2016 VMAs look. everything was on point: hair, makeup, dress and toned body :urite:

the best red carpter look post breakdown? are you effin blind??? :dead:

britney-spears-billboard-music-awards-20

This average and Jokerish look can't compete with:

britney-spears-charlize-theron-versace-0

Britney-Spears-Pictures-Jason-Trawick-20

24l8l5i.jpg

britney-spears-teen-choice-awards-2009-0

ETC ETC ETC ETC ETC

Just now, really really cool guy said:

thanks, I forgot to ppost this EXTREMELY OVERRATED look :whitney:

ill fitting dress, femmefataleney hair :gross: she doesn't even look like herself. I'll never understand why this is her wikipedia pic, seriously:nicki2:

and I know many people agree with me :whitney:

She still looks way better than the one you say it's her best look post breakdown lmao

The one you love is a HOT MESS and is not even Top 10 in her look post breakdown :whitney:

10 minutes ago, Roger said:

too bad she looked straight out of the Botched tv show when she was not doing funny faces :lollipop:

maybe instead of freaking out over her appearance u should be worried about her failing career :tiffcackle: u didn't want to comment but u did, were u "forced" to do so like britney has been her career since 2008? :tiffcackle: pathetic

3 hours ago, ovoxo said:

I always wondered what those lines on her stomach were from. Like was she sitting for a long time before going on stage? Lol

LOL I get those lines too .. It's really weird and a lot of times I wonder why the hell I have them some days and other days I don't...

Archived