New Teens React (BOMT included)

Mohd93

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Brichney.
On 10/09/2017 at 9:24 PM, JustLuvMe said:

One of them really didn't recognize who the singer is...like really?? :wyd:

Sometimes, I feel like they just act like they don't recognize/know who it was. Idk. Like, come on *****, you're a teen like 4 years ago Britney received the Vanguard award. She had Radio hits 4 years ago. It's not like you were born 4 years ago. *****, you know who the **** she is. Drop the act.

:gross:

21 minutes ago, mylonliNESS said:

I have been waiting for them to include Britney in their reactions since forever. I mean the only other time they used her song was, during the Teens React to the 2000's with Oops!. They should include her more in the 2000's era one

SLAY tho!!!

And britney's was always the one that recognized most! Especially toxic on the staff react

3 minutes ago, mylonliNESS said:

I have been waiting for them to include Britney in their reactions since forever. I mean the only other time they used her song was, during the Teens React to the 2000's with Oops!. They should include her more in the 2000's era one

SLAY tho!!!

I think they should do a video and include all her iconic moments but they always require at least three comments with a big number of votes to do it. 

She's an icon, she had many memorable moments, it's crazy that they STILL haven't done a full video on her.

Just now, Mohd93 said:

I think they should do a video and include all her iconic moments but they always require at least three comments with a big number of votes to do it. 

She's an icon, she had many memorable moments, it's crazy that they STILL haven't done a full video on her.

That's such a good idea! Like her best moments/music videos (which is most of them) ;) that would be so epic! But yeah, its a vote thing... I dunno how many you'd need! Which category would you want to react? They have (I don't want kids) Teens, College, Adults, (Parents) and Elderly.

2 minutes ago, mylonliNESS said:

That's such a good idea! Like her best moments/music videos (which is most of them) ;) that would be so epic! But yeah, its a vote thing... I dunno how many you'd need! Which category would you want to react? They have (I don't want kids) Teens, College, Adults, (Parents) and Elderly.

We should fill the comment section with this and upvote the comments. I think we should decide on what they should react to from Britney and who should react to it. 

I vote for teens and elders. 

Just now, Mohd93 said:

We should fill the comment section with this and upvote the comments. I think we should decide on what they should react to from Britney and who should react to it. 

I vote for teens and elders. 

That would be awesome actually! :) and as for the what... hmmm that needs to be decided... and the who.... Just ANYONE but kids! I don't mind teens or elders or heck even adults

5 minutes ago, mylonliNESS said:

Yeah very true! In Both instances! :myjam: she's so relevant and even her MUSIC no matter how old! I espcially love Tori! She's a fan!

I think the real fan is the black girl (sorry, idk what her name is) she was the only one who got the title right, she said "baby one more time" instead of "hit me baby one more time". Thats how i spot a true britney's fan.

17 minutes ago, Screamous said:

I think the real fan is the black girl (sorry, idk what her name is) she was the only one who got the title right, she said "baby one more time" instead of "hit me baby one more time". Thats how i spot a true britney's fan.

No need to be sorry! :) most people don't know their names! The black girl you're referring to is Brooklin! :) and the girl I'm referring to is the one who said "If only they played it at more partied" They cut out her saying the name, probably cause she got it right/knew it. She's a fan too, but I see what you mean. Since most of the other teens said "Hit Me" baby one more time, instead of ....Baby One More Time

11 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

He wasn’t even born yet when the song came out.

I feel old now :britdrown:

it is not an excuse. that song is everywhere. everybody knows that song and who sings it. that boy is not like 3 y.o. He is 15-16 at least. it it impossible not to know who the singer is. he was definetly acting. even 5 y.o kids do medley to britney songs on youtube from all around the world but a local american teenager does not know one of the most iconic songs ever and its singer? lol

Archived